Cyberpunk 2077 (5 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Hahaha, I seen alot of character looks online, and this one has to be top few most unique He looks like a nazi that's about to rape a village.

Im a corpo too, but went out of my way to go for a altered carbon style look lol.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
So the game is unplayable on PS4?
Yes and no. Even after hot fix 1.04 mine still crashes after every 30, 40 mins no matter what. Not to mention the frame rate drops and gun combat is a bit laggy at times. Having said that it’s a great story so far and the world, although empty, looks inviting to explore.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It never crashed for me. But there were visual bugs in first day, not rendering right. And once feel through the map. Yesterday (before big patch too) everything ran fine for me.

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
It never crashed for me. But there were visual bugs in first day, not rendering right. And once feel through the map. Yesterday (before big patch too) everything ran fine for me.
If you haven’t yet do yourself a favor and get a Katana. Sword fighting is awesome on this game.

- - - Updated - - -

Hahaha, I seen alot of character looks online, and this one has to be top few most unique He looks like a nazi that's about to rape a village.

Im a corpo too, but went out of my way to go for a altered carbon style look lol.
@DAiDEViL

OP
Sheik Yerbouti
Apr 15, 2006
  • Thread Starter #172
    Why is it so popular yet only rated 7?
    Cos there are a lot of bugs, console performance and quality is really bad and some people think it didn't live up to the hype. Honestly, I think the criticism is valid, but if CDPR fix the issues, then this will easily be Game of the Year. Besides, they're gonna release 2 expansions as well, so that'll take things up a few notches as well.

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
    Cos there are a lot of bugs, console performance and quality is really bad and some people think it didn't live up to the hype. Honestly, I think the criticism is valid, but if CDPR fix the issues, then this will easily be Game of the Year. Besides, they're gonna release 2 expansions as well, so that'll take things up a few notches as well.
    I think it’s more than fixing issues like bugs, they downgraded the shit out it removing many features that were announced before. The driving and pedestrian AIs are worse than the stuff we get from Bethesda. And it’s not a matter of which system you’re playing it in...The game is flat out incomplete! Hopefully this will change when the proper next gen versions are out.

I hate to say this because I love The Witcher series but Cd Projekt Red pulled a Hello Games here. It’s No Man’s Sky level of bullshitting.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
    I think it’s more than fixing issues like bugs, they downgraded the shit out it removing many features that were announced before. The driving and pedestrian AIs are worse than the stuff we get from Bethesda. And it’s not a matter of which system you’re playing it in...The game is flat out incomplete! Hopefully this will change when the proper next gen versions are out.

I hate to say this because I love The Witcher series but Cd Projekt Red pulled a Hello Games here. It’s No Man’s Sky level of bullshitting.
    Btw. I wouldn't even mind the downgraded visuals on PS4 and Xbox, even expected them, BUT it has to at least run good. But you get like 16 fps in some situations :lol:

That's just not acceptable.

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
    Btw. I wouldn't even mind the downgraded visuals on PS4 and Xbox, even expected them, BUT it has to at least run good. But you get like 16 fps in some situations :lol:

That's just not acceptable.

- - - Updated - - -

For sure. And btw I didn’t mean the visuals. It looks beautiful on pc with higher settings on and I’m sure it’ll look great on the New consoles when a proper (not backwards-compatible) version comes out, I meant the AI is terrible, NPCs are dumb af and the world is empty no matter what machine you’re playing it on.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
    For sure. And btw I didn’t mean the visuals. It looks beautiful on pc with higher settings on and I’m sure it’ll look great on the New consoles when a proper (not backwards-compatible) version comes out, I meant the AI is terrible, NPCs are dumb af and the world is empty no matter what machine you’re playing it on.
    Apparenty the game was rushed and needed 4 to 5 more months, according to some anonymous developer. Which is funny cause it was already late lol.

When was it originally supposed to release? April? :lol:

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
    Apparenty the game was rushed and needed 4 to 5 more months, according to some anonymous developer. Which is funny cause it was already late lol.

When was it originally supposed to release? April? :lol:
    I think it was April. And yes, we got an early access game pretty much. It’s months away maybe even years from being a finished product.

It’s funny though, even with all its issues it can be still be enjoyable mainly because of the story. There are other positive things like the looting system and the combat. It could’ve been a masterpiece though, the potential is there.

- - - Updated - - -

@CrimsonianKing I wanna know something, do you think we will ever get so rich in game, that we get our own premium package elite trauma team to swoop in when we need them?
    It that was ever a feature It’s probably been removed. :scared: But that would be cool.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)