Cyberpunk 2077 (3 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Racist. You just can't tell em apart. Be honest.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Looks a BIT like a fail though tbh :lol:

Current gen is kind of an excuse, but not really If you compare it to how GTA and Horizon run on it, and they old at this point.
There’s no excuse really. Take Ghost of Tsushima and Death Stranding those are games that could easily be next (current I guess) gen stuff. Sure they were backed by Sony but Cd Projekt isn’t a smal studio anymore, they’re one of the biggest out there now. To release a game on this state is just pathetic. It’s No Man’s Sky all over again.

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Post your character appearances, this is mine (I call him Takeshi Kovacs :D):

20201210_182529.jpg

I spent VERY long time in character creation LOL, like hours (a near solid hour just agonizing over what points to put in between body, intelligence, reflexes, tech and cool :D).
I just picked one of the preset character faces. Why waste time on that shit?

Honestly how much time are you going to spend looking at your own character's face in a first person game? :shifty:

- - - Updated - - -

Forbes does not recommend play on last gen consoles.
I bought it for computer instead. Runs great, no issues so far for the first two hours

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I just picked one of the preset character faces. Why waste time on that shit?

Honestly how much time are you going to spend looking at your own character's face in a first person game? :shifty:

- - - Updated - - -

I bought it for computer instead. Runs great, no issues so far for the first two hours
nice, I’ll never invest in a gaming pc though

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
From what I’ve been reading it’s not so different on pc, the world is still empty as fuck.

Man, I really thought cd projekt red was one of the last good guys out there. This shit was obviously pushed to be released when it’s nowhere near complete. While the missions can be fun its basically a “better” Fallout

This is what they said a while ago:

The Cyberpunk 2077 and Witcher 3 developers stated that the 1,000+ NPCs each have their own "hand-made" routine
A "hand-made" routine could mean anything from washing clothes or visiting different locations at certain times, to simply rocking in a chair for the entire day.
And while The Wicher 3's world by no means feels lifeless, having a large number of hand-tailored NPCs in a smaller environment would be an improvement to the overall feel of the world.

Suuuure :lol: apart from being dumb af it seems they used the same models all over the city. You’ll find this same Asian middle aged woman with rounded glasses in every street
What you saying? All asian middle aged women look the same and have poor eye sight? :D

I meant performance wise it'll run better on PC than last gen console, which is why I decided to buy it for PC. Infact it was almost the reason why I bought a new PC in August, to swap out the one that lasted me 10 years.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Post your character appearances, this is mine (I call him Takeshi Kovacs :D):

20201210_182529.jpg

I spent VERY long time in character creation LOL, like hours (a near solid hour just agonizing over what points to put in between body, intelligence, reflexes, tech and cool :D).
Which pubic hair style did you pick? lol

OP
Sheik Yerbouti
Apr 15, 2006
  • Thread Starter #149
    Yea, looks like previous gen console owners got shafted by them. Maybe CDPR's ambition was their downfall, but I do expect them to make amends somehow.

Also, this is a true next-gen game cos it's basically making everyone upgrade from what they have. Even PC owners :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Which pubic hair style did you pick? lol
    Mark, going for the hard questions

I cant remember, maybe nr 4 lol.

Anyone fought the kabuku brat twin brothers yet? Its a side mission, but shit is so annoying. I play on very hard, and this is the first time I felt I need to scale down difficulty lol. And I been in gun fights with hoardes of enemies. But these two knock me down in 1-2 hits no matter what.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
    Jan 16, 2013
    Mark, going for the hard questions

I cant remember, maybe nr 4 lol.

Anyone fought the kabuku brat twin brothers yet? Its a side mission, but shit is so annoying. I play on very hard, and this is the first time I felt I need to scale down difficulty lol. And I been in gun fights with hoardes of enemies. But these two knock me down in 1-2 hits no matter what.
    I’ve been playing it on hard and couldn’t beat those two yet but my character isn’t really built as a melee fighter. Focused more towards tech/intelligence. Every timeI was about to beat one of them the other one comes out of nowhere and beats the shit out of me. :lol:

On The Witcher I played it on death March/very hard and it’s the best experience one could get, and I think it’s true to this game too. Combat is easy enough if you don’t go guns blazing like crazy.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    I have body 7 and reflexes 6 (only played couple of hours), but fvck me if I stood a chance, once got close to beating them, but unlike them, I go down in 1-2 punches lol.

gun fights its doable on very hard, even if you die on on occasion if you too reckless, but these two? and I loose 500 on bets every time I lose LOL.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)