Cyberpunk 2077 (9 Viewers)

OP
Sheik Yerbouti
Apr 15, 2006
  • Thread Starter #181
    I think it was April. And yes, we got an early access game pretty much. It’s months away maybe even years from being a finished product.

It’s funny though, even with all its issues it can be still be enjoyable mainly because of the story. There are other positive things like the looting system and the combat. It could’ve been a masterpiece though, the potential is there.
    I think it still will be. When it works well, there's a lot to like. I'm sure they'll get their shit together.

Buy on AliExpress.com

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
    Jan 16, 2013
    @Osman I’m really digging the radio stations especially the Jazz one. The setlist is just incredible. I noticed Charles Mingus and even Trio of Doom :tuttosport:

90% of the time I get in the car/on the bike Miles Davis’ Black Satin is playing though :grin: it just fits the futuristic noir vibe so well.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
    I too will wait till next year to buy this. Find it shocking that in this day and age with the technology we have that so many games are riddled with glitches.

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
    Meh I decided to go for the refund. They made it clear it’ll still look like a ps3 game like it wasn’t originally meant to be released on last gen consoles in April. They’re full of shit.

I’ll buy it again when I have a ps5 which won’t be soon anyway and by then the bugs will be gone and price will ridiculously drop.

May 26, 2016
    Meh I decided to go for the refund. They made it clear it’ll still look like a ps3 game like it wasn’t originally meant to be released on last gen consoles in April. They’re full of shit.

I’ll buy it again when I have a ps5 which won’t be soon anyway and by then the bugs will be gone and price will ridiculously drop.
    Yeah, i would do the same tbh. Game is unplayable on PS4. They fuc#ed this up so hard. I was positive about the delays before the launch, because i was sure they would want the game to release in a proper manner. Only platform this is truely playable on atm is a PC with good specs and even there its full of bugs. Its a shame tho, because the game is great otherwise

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006

Do you not PC game?

- - - Updated - - -

I too will wait till next year to buy this. Find it shocking that in this day and age with the technology we have that so many games are riddled with glitches.
    Its understandable given the scale of the game, it's a bit like the old bethesda games like skyrim, same thing really.

EA is still the worse however, just look at fifa each year, it's not like that anything to the same scale.

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
    Not since the late 90’s/early 00’s. I was a pc gamer initially.

Nowadays it makes no sense to build a “good enough” machine that won’t handle everything at the highest settings in just a few years and to get something top of the line high end shit isn’t the kind of money I plan to spend just to play games.

A console meets me halfway, not too expensive while handling games well enough.

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
    Of course they’d make it hard for you to get a refund.

You go on PlayStation’s main website and click on get a refund, a bot will say they can’t refund if you select “the game has already been downloaded” even though it’s part of their policy to refund a “faulty” game. If you select “It hasn’t been downloaded” the bot will then give two options: a number to call or a link to another chat.

If you call the automated bot will say they’re “not able to take this call. Try again later.”

If you choose to chat... Well, good luck with that. :lol:
    1BF370C7-7A21-413C-B490-5CEEE9C59929.jpeg

At this point not worth the headache, I’ll keep it and wait for my free ps5 download.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
    Of course they’d make it hard for you to get a refund.

You go on PlayStation’s main website and click on get a refund, a bot will say they can’t refund if you select “the game has already been downloaded” even though it’s part of their policy to refund a “faulty” game. If you select “It hasn’t been downloaded” the bot will then give two options: a number to call or a link to another chat.

If you call the automated bot will say they’re “not able to take this call. Try again later.”

If you choose to chat... Well, good luck with that. :lol:
    1BF370C7-7A21-413C-B490-5CEEE9C59929.jpeg

At this point not worth the headache, I’ll keep it and wait for my free ps5 download.
    :lol: Only 328. Be a little patient will you.

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
    :lol: Only 328. Be a little patient will you.
    :lol: So I went to take a shower and when I come back there were only 20 so I waited. Well, PlayStation refuses to give a refund so I contacted Cd Projekt Red.

I tried playing it again and it crashed on me for the 100th time so yes if I can have it I want my money back otherwise whatever, don’t think I’ll play it anymore though in this state, it’s spoiling what should be a great experience.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Draw up an email (copy pasta) threatening legal action for mis-sale of goods. For me it would be the Sale of Goods Act 1979. Whatever your version is (US?). Throw in words like "fraudulent" and "broken". I've jumped the regular queue a couple of times doing this.

Sony are useless, it's always a queue and sending you in circles. I waited over an hour on the phone once and then they cut the call off as I was being transferred. The website has limited hours and the people in live chat can barely wipe their own asses.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)