Cyberpunk 2077 (5 Viewers)

May 26, 2016
The more I play it the more I enjoy it
The game is good, really enjoyed it so far too. Some of the quests are truly memorable and the graphics are stunning (at least on PC)

Just a shame it's full of bugs and a truly terrible Ai.

I dont like this trend of releasing unfinished and buggy games and its becoming more and more "normal".

Hopefully this serves as a warning signs to other devs

OP
Sheik Yerbouti
Apr 15, 2006
  • Thread Starter #257
    I'm putting this game on hold for now. Bummed that it's below expectations, so I'm gonna wait for a few months and let them finish it up before I continue playing. Though I;ve already clocked in about 30 hours.

Meanwhile, I picked up a bunch of games on my Steam wishlist that went on sale, including Horizon Zero Dawn so gonna play that through the rest of the month.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
    I'm putting this game on hold for now. Bummed that it's below expectations, so I'm gonna wait for a few months and let them finish it up before I continue playing. Though I;ve already clocked in about 30 hours.

Meanwhile, I picked up a bunch of games on my Steam wishlist that went on sale, including Horizon Zero Dawn so gonna play that through the rest of the month.
    It has been maybe 8 years since I owned a Playstation and I bought Horizon Zero Dawn too. Very enjoyable so far

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007

Horizon is very good

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)