Cyberpunk 2077 (1 Viewer)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
:lol: So I went to take a shower and when I come back there were only 20 so I waited. Well, PlayStation refuses to give a refund so I contacted Cd Projekt Red.

I tried playing it again and it crashed on me for the 100th time so yes if I can have it I want my money back otherwise whatever, don’t think I’ll play it anymore though in this state, it’s spoiling what should be a great experience.
sorry about your bad experience.

but also i tingle with excitement at your suffering lmao.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Extremely overrated (like everything else Keanu does) and buggy, completely unplayable a this stage. Many bugs even after the second patch. I have a PS4 pro, framerate still suffers a lot when you are not in buildings. Luckily i dont have the time now and many more options available, in time, this will fix it enough to become playable...

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
So worth the waiting. But why do you even wanna refund it? Didn't you want to get a new console anyway to play it on there? Or was that someone else, @Osman perhaps.
At this point I’m not sure this game is fixable tbh. It’s not just bugs, it’s the removed features, AI, etc... Imo this game is years from being complete.

It was probably me as I will get a new console but getting a refund means I can choose whether or not to spend full price for it in the future or if I should buy it at all. But as I said if I get it, great!! If I can’t, not a big deal I’ll just have a ps5 version ready to download

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
Yeah I just sent my refund request. Seems they lost a billion dollars in value after this fiasco :yawn:

I think developers will now think twice before releasing something as broken as this I’m looking at you Bethesda.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Nice for the people who are happy playing the game with few serious issues (mostly PC gamers), but I'm not sure if it really detracts away from what the developers have done.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Yeah I just sent my refund request. Seems they lost a billion dollars in value after this fiasco :yawn:

I think developers will now think twice before releasing something as broken as this I’m looking at you Bethesda.
:agree: If Microsoft follows Sony, I think this will be the moment that changes things. That's going to be a big financial hit.

- - - Updated - - -

I was looking forward to this game too. No Man's Sky has taught me to temper my expectations and excitement, but it's still really disappointing. I heard they cut a lot of potential story out. I would love to hear what happened in the studio during all of these years of development.

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
I wish I could just lol about it but they made one of my favorite games of all time. Hope all this won’t have any negative effect on future Witcher games although it probably will.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I wish I could just lol about it but they made one of my favorite games of all time. Hope all this won’t have any negative effect on future Witcher games although it probably will.
I had a feeling this was gonna be a cluster fuck, I guess it’s gonna be Spider-Man and replays of Witcher 3 for a while lol

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Jesus this has really gone to shit

I haven't encountered nearly as many problems as a lot of people are reporting and I'm really enjoying the game (I am playing on ps5 though)

I'm a bit worried what this will mean for future games such as the witcher. I hope they can get things fixed up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)