Croatian Manager Doesn't Want Homosexuals On His Team (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Matto ] ++
But are they sound? Propaganda is more common than you might think.
That's a good question. I have no reason to doubt them, but I can't rule that possibility out. As far as I know, it's generally accepted in the scientific community, so that suggests it's unlikely to be total codswallop.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Ah, yes, that's true.

++ [ originally posted by -Z- ] ++
I wouldnt mind if some guy was checking me out... it's kinda flattering, altho I'm straight :)
I had guys coming on to me (hey, it's Holland) and I had no problem with it - as you said, it's flattering in a way.

Though of course I still quickly told them I'm straight :D

++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
btw, anyone on the forums homosexual?
I wouldn't expect anyone to come out now, after a couple of posted comments.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
:LOL: you find it odd that someone isn't attracted to you? :howler: get used to it :p
Im not saying im good looking, im just saying that thats how it was. Im good looking im not an adonis or anything, but whenever I meet straight girls theres this thing- a kind of 'feeling' or something thats there that just doesnt exist. And it wasnt even because of her orientation- I didnt even know she was lesbian until one of her friends brought it up in conversation.

Zlatan- haha. good one. But oh, wait....I didnt mean it like that so you might as well stick it. Haha.

Fli- I dont have a recent picture of me, but trust me, i dont look like God. Someone said I look like that Dr. Ian character from Jurassic park. Lemme try and remember his name....Jeff Golblum or something

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++
It never ceases to amaze me, how so many people on this forum like to make out they are decent mature human beings, standing against rascism etc etc... when really so many are jus immature biggots.

The little jokes and homophobic comments around this forum is truely sickening

People need to grow the hell up and learn to accept people for what they are... Gay/Lesbian people are no different to anyone else.. get a life

Im sorry but homophobic biggots are everybit as bad as rascists etc ... maybe some of you should look at yourselves before you start spouting such drivel.

Theres more acceptance of people at my daughters school (and they are 8 years old) than there is on this forum
Exactly right. And I don't think it stems from people's prejudice as much as it's a way to express themselves. I have reacted to this gay thing before, a while back we considered taking the issue head on but then it toned down.

There is something about how sex is a big part of everyone's lives these days, it's hard to go one day without hearing about sex on tv, radio, internet forums, everywhere. And in this "freedom" to discuss sex all the time doesn't result in meaningful debate and a free expression of opinions, it fuels an immature wave of jokes and comments that the world could really be without.

Going back to the forum, a lot of people percieve themselves as funny and popular by making sexually related jokes in bad taste and because this behavior is so widely accepted, there's no reason to quit it. And yet it's not much different from racism, which is an outrage to most people these days. Go figure. :rolleyes:

venom

Oct 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by -Z- ] ++
What exactly does God look like? :undecide:
Just yesterday watched The Masque of the Red Death, and Death says this:
"Every man creates God for himself, his own heaven, his own hell." so your imagination is the limit :D

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
How old are you Dajuve?
I get the innuendo here but I choose to ignore it.

I won't resort to calling you names but I find your opinion very racist and discriminating. So you judge people just because they are gays? And they are born that way, you certainly don't become one so they don't have a real choice.
I beg to differ on how the term racism has been applied here. To discriminate against natural tendecies is racism but how would you justify applying the term racism on people who disagree on unnatural tendecies?

So in this case, you respect Erik even though he has a different opinion than you, but you don't respect gays cos they have a different lifestyle.
Yes I do respect Erik because our views differ but he is cool with it. To me the institution of family is really important so I find it hard to respect anything that tampers with it.

If I was gay I would be very offended by your words; not by your opinion per se but by the reasoning behind it.
Sorry dude. Nothing I can do about that.

Seriously, how old are you?
You don't have to push it.

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #70
    ++ [ originally posted by DaJuve ] ++

I beg to differ on how the term racism has been applied here. To discriminate against natural tendecies is racism but how would you justify applying the term racism on people who disagree on unnatural tendecies?
    Why exactly is it unnatural?

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    Because he is of the opinion that it is a choice. Choices are, of course, not genetically encoded.

Now, take that stance, if only for a brief moment. And you'll quickly notice that it changes the entire perception, does it not?

It's quite fascinating really. Especially when you, like me, are convinced that homosexuality is, in fact, encoded gentically and you have never really looked at it from another point of view.

gray

Apr 22, 2003

It's quite fascinating really. Especially when you, like me, are convinced that homosexuality is, in fact, encoded gentically
    Just a question: if homosexuality was encoded genetically, then it was obviously passed down from the parents, right? So how did the homosexuality gene get there in the first place? It clearly doesn't agree with the Evolution theory

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    Just a question: if homosexuality was encoded genetically, then it was obviously passed down from the parents, right? So how did the homosexuality gene get there in the first place? It clearly doesn't agree with the Evolution theory
    Listen up gray: my mother has brown eyes, my father blue, mine are green.

Genes can be present at any time, that doesn't mean they are automatically also "activated", if you know what I mean.

gray

Apr 22, 2003

my mother has brown eyes, my father blue, mine are green.
    Yes, and two black mice can have a litter of other black mice, then those other black mice can have a litter of white mice. Quite fascinating, really.

But my question was, how did that code get into the gene pool in the first place? (Homosexuality, not white mice)

AnnA

May 14, 2003
    Altough he is Croatian, I feel free to say that he is a IDIOT, a MORON and a BASTARD!!!!!!! I hate him! He is nothing like manager. F*cking silly guy!!!

And that about homosexuals... Another time he showed how big bastard he is!!!! That his decision is so damn silly!!!!
    Why homosexuals shouldn`t be a part of a team?????

:fero: :fero:

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    Yes, and two black mice can have a litter of other black mice, then those other black mice can have a litter of white mice. Quite fascinating, really.

But my question was, how did that code get into the gene pool in the first place? (Homosexuality, not white mice)
    Nobody knows where ANY gene comes from in the first place. There are more genes around causing characteristics that some people would deem "not normal". Where they're from is unknown.

What exactly are you trying to do here anyway? Convincing me homosexuality is a choice by asking questions no man can answer?

AnnA

May 14, 2003
    I think that homosexuality is NOT a choice! Mine friend is a homosexual and he is really great person. I can for sure say that he DIDNT choose to be what he is!! I think that is a error of nature.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Yes :)

I was just questioning the existing hypotheses that such an anti-Evolutional gene would occur in humans.

But if this isn't going anywhere, let's drop it

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    I was just questioning the existing hypotheses that such an anti-Evolutional gene would occur in humans.
    I thought you didn't believe in evolution, Graham. :)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by tarmpropp ] ++

I thought you didn't believe in evolution, Graham. :)
    Exactly, and that's why i was questioning the scientific theories that seem to contradict themselves when it comes to evolving genes for better survival :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)