Croatian Manager Doesn't Want Homosexuals On His Team (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
How old are you Dajuve?

I won't resort to calling you names but I find your opinion very racist and discriminating. So you judge people just because they are gays? And they are born that way, you certainly don't become one so they don't have a real choice.

So in this case, you respect Erik even though he has a different opinion than you, but you don't respect gays cos they have a different lifestyle.

If I was gay I would be very offended by your words; not by your opinion per se but by the reasoning behind it.

Seriously, how old are you?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
How old are you Dajuve?

I won't resort to calling you names but I find your opinion very racist and discriminating. So you judge people just because they are gays? And they are born that way, you certainly don't become one so they don't have a real choice.

So in this case, you respect Erik even though he has a different opinion than you, but you don't respect gays cos they have a different lifestyle.

If I was gay I would be very offended by your words; not by your opinion per se but by the reasoning behind it.

Seriously, how old are you?
obviously more than 30:D.
but i dont think thats racist,how can someone be born gay?

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
I was thinking more like 14 or 15.

Gay usually means you have less testosterone and more of the female thing. It's something natural. When you grow older you start noticing these things and well some come out of the closet while others hide inside!

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
If you were a manager of a really big team with big stars, would you want a gay squad player checking out other teammates. I know i won't play in a team which have players like that. I'm not saying they will always do that, but you never know

I think what the Croat coach meant to say was, he doesnt want any player disrupting the mood in the camp because he's gay (unlike most of you guys here, some people actually dont like mixing around with guys that gets horny seeing other men). So if there was a player or two that are gay, some (most prolly a majority) of the other team players may not really like it.

You say that it's unfair to judge a person because of his sexuality (and since they were born with it)? Then how come non of you people hang out and chill with autistic people? It's not their fault their like that. I can go on and on..

I'm with Ali here. I have as profoundly huge hate against gay people (especially those that are like that fag in Will and Grace...yes, I've met those kinda). And I dont feel safe at all around them. You can hate me for this, but i won't ever change my opinion about them

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
It never ceases to amaze me, how so many people on this forum like to make out they are decent mature human beings, standing against rascism etc etc... when really so many are jus immature biggots.

The little jokes and homophobic comments around this forum is truely sickening

People need to grow the hell up and learn to accept people for what they are... Gay/Lesbian people are no different to anyone else.. get a life

Im sorry but homophobic biggots are everybit as bad as rascists etc ... maybe some of you should look at yourselves before you start spouting such drivel.

Theres more acceptance of people at my daughters school (and they are 8 years old) than there is on this forum

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #46
    I wouldnt mind if some guy was checking me out... it's kinda flattering, altho I'm straight :)

And please, hold the jokes :rolleyes:

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    Yep I also enjoy flirting with them just cos I don't see anything wrong.

Just so you know, in his early Juve years, people used to think that DP was gay but I didn't see any of his team mates nor media take it out against him cos of that. Obviously we all know he ain't, but what if he (or any of our favourite players was) would you really care?

I can't imagine liking less Zidane if he was gay as I don't care what he does outside of the pitch.

I wish that one of the best players around was out of the closet gay so maybe football fans would learn that they can still appreciate a player no matter what he does in his private life.

Aug 1, 2003
    I personally disagree with homosexuality. as in, for me, obviously I prefer the opposite sex and I admit I do not comprehend how one would go for the same sex as their partners. HOWEVER I do not solely judge a person by his or her homosexuality.

as for Baric, I think its wrong for him to make open comments like this against homosexuality. although I disagree with homosexuality I wouldn't go making comments that would offend anyone.

but I don't know, maybe Baric is afraid one of his players would fall for his teammate or something. Like, you know, how certain offices has this rule that you cannot have a relationship with a co worker or something.

thing is feelings could be uncontrollable so maybe baric would avoid that.

but still, his open comments against homosexuals like that, I do not agree with.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    wait a sec. i dont hate gay people. in fact someone i know is a lesbian and i have nothing against her. im totally comfortable with her. it felt a little strange at first because she didnt find me in the least bit attractive, but i got used to it.

i have nothing against racism and racists. i just have a problem with them promoting their views aggressively/with hostility and/or making other people uncomfortable with their behavior. i know racism and violence often comes hand-in-hand but i believe that it is possible to be racist and not violent.

as for DJ Juve, and Ali yeah and salihah too- them live in places where their culture is probably more conservative than the west. that may somehow affect their views on the subject, and i see nothing wrong with that.

personally, because my religion condemns homosexuality as a sin, i believe it as so. but i in no way dislike them, or condemn them, as thats not my job.

im no expert on homosexuality but id wish to learn more on the biological/scientific research done on the subject

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    I've got nothing against gay people; although i don't agree with homosexuality, i'm not gonna go judging people and calling them names. As for people being born with it, that's debateable, but that argument will just rage on forever so we shan't even start.

++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++
    About homesexuality, it doesn't bother me because how does it affect me negatively? It's just a matter of choice, you know, Pizza or Pasta? Vodka or Rum?
    I think the choice is slightly more profound than that, but...okay :)

++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++
    wait a sec. i dont hate gay people. in fact someone i know is a lesbian and i have nothing against her. im totally comfortable with her.
    I think that's a bit different though, because you've got no reason to be 'afraid' of her, and her homosexual activities don't really affect you. IMO i think it'd be a bit different if that friend was a gay male.

it felt a little strange at first because she didnt find me in the least bit attractive, but i got used to it.
    :LOL: you find it odd that someone isn't attracted to you? :howler: get used to it :p

personally, because my religion condemns homosexuality as a sin, i believe it as so. but i in no way dislike them, or condemn them, as thats not my job.
    Ditto

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
    Jan 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
    Why is that thou? What does one have to do with the other?
    It's just that where I come from homosexuals are usually not into football, they like other things.

So, I was surprised that this good player was homosexual, that's all :)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    I dunno though, they seem to be generally in better shape than the average heterosexual, so if anything they should be better at sport, right?

btw, anyone on the forums homosexual?

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #56
    it felt a little strange at first because she didnt find me in the least bit attractive, but i got used to it.

What was so strange about that, she was the same as any other girl then :undecide:

:p

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)