Cristiano Ronaldo (83 Viewers)

May 23, 2013
It's such a weird comparison to try to make in my opinion. Different leagues in what is essentially a lifetime ago in this sport.
The weirdness of the comparison is rooted in there being a clear and obvious gap between Messi and Mbappe. There isn't much of a difference between how football way played in 2011 compared to today. Just different names and even more money.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Usually i gain massive hate for every player that quits our team in a bad manner, but really cant hate Ronaldo. Its a pity we didnt fully used the time he was here, because of some bad transfer decisions, could do much better with him in attack.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Usually i gain massive hate for every player that quits our team in a bad manner, but really cant hate Ronaldo. Its a pity we didnt fully used the time he was here, because of some bad transfer decisions, could do much better with him in attack.
i tend to agree. i still don't understand why he refused to play cf for us when he has no issues with it at the nt or manure.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Just the mere fact that a player who will ALWAYS be brought up in every GOAT debate has played for us, is a reason for joy.

We will always see our beautiful colors whenever he is the topic.

Attachments

Aug 2, 2005
We will always see our beautiful colors whenever he is the topic.
Just too much negative effect to this that it is tainted as a his worse spell and many will argue that the GOAT made a wrong choice joining us as we did not use him to the best.

We should have signed a much better midfield and players to get the best out of him which will most likely be reflected with results. Even if that meant we go heavily in debt.
The revenues will come as a consequence of sporting results.

Just imagine that most who play PES or FIFA are now using PSG.. and even with Ronaldo on our team, few are using Juve.
Imagine if those are kids,, imagine how many fans/revenue is gained.

But what do we know? Lol

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
What the fuck Buffon has anything to do with it? You're just mumbling something, word after word with the greasy fingers of yours.

John Cena is the GOAT, now phuck off you fudging insect.
Argument was Buffon is a true leader penaldo is not, talking about penaldos pussy tantrum in the locker room and how it is not how Buffon would ever act as a leader.
Then someone here came out saying Ronaldo is a born winner implying Buffon is not meaning he doesn't want to win as much trying to explain away penaldos tantrum..so I made a sporting comparison saying any team of legends in any era penaldo can walk into, Buffon would already be in it, you know him being the GOAT keeper and all, implying Ronaldo's tantrum in the locker room has nothing to do with wanting to win more and is nothing but a bitchy tantrum.
Clear enough shit stain.. Greasy fingers is for penaldo fanbois go wash it off.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)