Cristiano Ronaldo (391 Viewers)

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
penaldo is no leader and never will be.
The antics when he doesn't get his way, to add to his personal glory like his BS attempt to tackle..should have gotten red.
Aside from physical ability on field this zero character mercenary for hire cunt left less fine memories than Quag.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
He should have left for Sporting when he had the chance IMO. Trying to cheat on the age never really worked for anyone. In Portugal he'd play in a league that would prolong his career in an adequate way, he'd score a lot of goals and that's the only thing he cares about anyway.

In EPL he looks so past it, not even funny anymore.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
He should have left for Sporting when he had the chance IMO. Trying to cheat on the age never really worked for anyone. In Portugal he'd play in a league that would prolong his career in an adequate way, he'd score a lot of goals and that's the only thing he cares about anyway.

I think his goal stats are still somewhat holding up, but he's definitely not the same Ronaldo he was when he first played for MU.

Aerials won per game
Peak Ronaldo 1.8
Current Ronaldo 1

Tackles per game
Peak Ronaldo 0.6
Current Ronaldo 0.1

Key passes per game
Peak Ronaldo 2.6
Current Ronaldo 0.6

Dribbles per game
Peak Ronaldo 3.1
Current Ronaldo 0.7

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I think his goal stats are still somewhat holding up, but he's definitely not the same Ronaldo he was when he first played for MU.

Aerials won per game
Peak Ronaldo 1.8
Current Ronaldo 1

Tackles per game
Peak Ronaldo 0.6
Current Ronaldo 0.1

Key passes per game
Peak Ronaldo 2.6
Current Ronaldo 0.6

Dribbles per game
Peak Ronaldo 3.1
Current Ronaldo 0.7
You don’t need stats to know all this one mate.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012

Really? I haven't seen a single game of his this season but I thought he was carrying them? Especially in the Champions League.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Really? I haven't seen a single game of his this season but I thought he was carrying them? Especially in the Champions League.
Well, he's a poacher like no one else out there, he knows to to score from very little he gets. Other than that he drags them with his sheer willingness and competitiveness. That stuff can get you only so far, he's not the same player anymore. United are suffering from the same disease Juve did: everyone plays for Ronaldo, nobody takes responsibility anymore. For sure many of their fans think otherwise but luckily it's not our problem.

In Portugal he'd score shitload of goals, in EPL they're on a downward spiral.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

Aerials won per game
Peak Ronaldo 1.8
Current Ronaldo 1

Tackles per game
Peak Ronaldo 0.6
Current Ronaldo 0.1

Key passes per game
Peak Ronaldo 2.6
Current Ronaldo 0.6

Dribbles per game
Peak Ronaldo 3.1
Current Ronaldo 0.7
I haven't watched him closely this season but his passing with Juve was second only to his free-kicks in terms of disappointing. How a legendary forward could misplace so many passes, I'd certainly not seen that of him before. Sometimes it was absolutely amateurish.

Just needs to be stuck in the box now to get on the end of chances. Tbh he could probably do that at 40, he doesn't need to do the other things.

Jun 16, 2020

Aerials won per game
Peak Ronaldo 1.8
Current Ronaldo 1

Tackles per game
Peak Ronaldo 0.6
Current Ronaldo 0.1

Key passes per game
Peak Ronaldo 2.6
Current Ronaldo 0.6

Dribbles per game
Peak Ronaldo 3.1
Current Ronaldo 0.7
This is such a hard pill to swallow if you take his salary in consideration.

Im glad that this chapter is over. Was really cool seeing this legend in our shirt but it’s undeniable that it’s very difficult to implement him in your team. Basically everything has to be perfect in order to serve him with chances and cover his low workrate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 15, Guests: 352)