Cristiano Ronaldo (272 Viewers)

rainhard

May 5, 2004
His actual quote : " Just wrote whatever you want"
The creator : his social media team

why > because if he really did create all that, he will make an insta story. tell all those words, not just text :ciao:
One can say, that Messi conference pers is scripted, but for me that is the real love that come from the heart. you said it not just text

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
So we’ve sold the GOAT for 3m x 5 over a 5 year period while in the process making a loss…. We’ve basically given him away for free…

I don’t understand how we can’t sell him for a proper sum. He’s old but he’s still one of the best in his position and will remain so for a number of years due to his conditioning. What the fuck is wrong with this club????

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I'm sure Ronaldo took the decision about how to talk about his departure very seriously when he knew it could be difference between the legends section and the history section.
He just looks like he want to run away as soon as someone wants him, he even want to go to the blue of manchester as long he is not with us
That tells you something right ?

but I am agree that he did give some point about what to wrote but not in detail, I just dramatize it a little bit :ciao:

- - - Updated - - -

So we’ve sold the GOAT for 3m x 5 over a 5 year period while in the process making a loss…. We’ve basically given him away for free…

I don’t understand how we can’t sell him for a proper sun. He’s old but he’s still one of the best in his position and will remain so for a number of years due to his conditioning. What the fuck is wrong with this club????
We should at least get the whole 29.25 m from Man Utd even if that structure in installment and bonuses (and it must be easy to achieve)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
The problem isn't that we didn't get enough money for him right now. It's that we spent way, way, way too much to sign him in the first place.
That made it pretty much impossible to prevent a loss.
impossible to make manure, one of the most cash stuffed clubs of the world, pay 28m for the most marketable player ever, and still one of the best of his position? a player that they wanted to sign, and who allegedly agreed to take a massive paycut? the same club that paid 85m for sancho and 40m for varane, and that will buy a nobody for 28m on the last day of the summer mercato?

not something i'd necessarily call impossible. we're just fine with making losses on players' book values regularly.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Massive let down by the club, not that i expected much but this is a new low. Granted Ronaldo wanted out and we wre put in a scenario where we didnt want an unhappy player, but united wanted him badly and once again we failed. Fuck Ronaldo by the way, if the guy wanted to leave, he should have said a while ago, he really messed us up with this debacle. He might be a GOAT, and theres no doubting that but the manner he left is ugly, i have zero respect for this guy and with that im losing respect with some of the clowns at this club. As much as i hate united, i can't blame them for their approach, we got schooled by a club thats been a laughing stock for the past decade, and that is what makes this even more embarrassing.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
impossible to make manure, one of the most cash stuffed clubs of the world, pay 28m for the most marketable player ever? a player that they wanted to sign, and who allegedly agreed to take a massive paycut? the same club that paid 85m for sancho and 40m for varane, and that will buy a nobody for 28m on the last day of the summer mercato?

not something i'd necessarily call impossible. we're just fine with making losses on players' book values regularly.
Honestly, I would have predicted we'd let Ronaldo leave for free. That's how much I thought we wanted to get rid of him.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
impossible to make manure, one of the most cash stuffed clubs of the world, pay 28m for the most marketable player ever? a player that they wanted to sign, and who allegedly agreed to take a massive paycut? the same club that paid 85m for sancho and 40m for varane, and that will buy a nobody for 28m on the last day of the summer mercato?

Or the logical explanation we want to part ways with him too, and want to conclude this ASAP
Since the end of mercato is getting near

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Yes, it was a great individual performance.
But that team wasn't really that great overall. We had some questionable coaches too.
Ronaldo wasn't the problem in terms of his play, he given his 100% to team. thats managers fault they didn’t make any promising signing. having him is not enough If cant afford decent midfield, we have all seen that for 3 years!

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Honestly, I would have predicted we'd let Ronaldo leave for free. That's how much I thought we wanted to get rid of him.
Or the logical explanation we want to part ways with him too, and want to conclude this ASAP
Since the end of mercato is getting near
good to know that some of us might consider this a great sale. after all, it's 15m + 8m over nothing at all.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

I don’t understand how we can’t sell him for a proper sum. He’s old but he’s still one of the best in his position and will remain so for a number of years due to his conditioning. What the fuck is wrong with this club????
Less than a year left on contract, Man City was proposing an offer with zero transfer fee.... you're really missing the fact that Cristiano is a declining asset. Who ever makes a profit on a transfer of a 36 year old player, really? I mean ever.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
15m over 5 years. They just wanted to rub it in.
They knew we desperate to sell him. Everyone out there knew that. City offered no money to take him, that's how well they knew.

It's obvious why we jumped on the United deal. Covid has made everything difficult and no one said that the cleanup process would be pretty. We still have a lot of high earners to offload, there will be more ugly 'sales' next year and the year after that I think.

james95

Sep 2, 2018
As bad as we are currently, his move to United isn’t really a step up. He won’t have much better chances to win the CL (or even PL) with them than winning CL and Serie A with us. Yeah he may no longer be playing with the likes of Bentancur and Ramsey but United ain’t exactly lighting it up in that department with Fred & Mctominay. He was far better off moving to City if anything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 262)