Cristiano Ronaldo (179 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
It is rumored that Real, Manure and PSG had calls from hum and his agent and they have refused the option to sign him.
I hope thats true and he will be very upset and disappointed because of that.
This will give the right motivation to prove them wrong and shiw what tbey have lost.
On the other hand, Juve without a CAM to serve him is a lost cause, we have wasted the opportunity of the last 2 decades here...

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
https://football-italia.net/allegri-ronaldo-told-me-hes-staying-at-juventus/

- - - Updated - - -

“Ronaldo didn’t play on Thursday because we were coming off a heavy training workload and I gave him half a day off,” said Allegri in his press conference.

- - - Updated - - -

“Ronaldo is an added bonus for us, because he guarantees a large number of goals. Obviously, we also have to work as a team to get the best out of an individual.”

- - - Updated - - -

“He has always trained well, I just read the gossip in the papers. He never told us he wanted to leave,” was the response.
“Ronaldo told me that he is staying at Juventus.”

Apr 19, 2007
Look if he brought so much money from other areas we will not deficit in every years since he coming. So after all that income deduct with all expenditure we still deficit every year even before covid. Just check our financial reports. That is because we paid to much on his wages and we failed in UCL to justify those wages

While we need at least semifinal/final in every year to make sure the prize money can pay him. That is not happening, so the "another income' from sponsored money is not enough if we compare to what we can get from advanced further in UCL( almost 40-50m per year lost because we exit early). And his acquisition actually projected to get us at least in UCL Semifinal or better every year. That is where he failed the most, because we expect him to slot that goals against Ajax, Lyon or Porto of this world. If we lost against Bayern, Real or any other big teams with proper fights then that still make sense
I agree to some extent. But you do realize that its not just him. Its not his fault that the team wasnt good enough around him. If we couldnt buy a decent mid we probably shouldnt have gotten him. Also we will see how much the revenue will bring after hes gone. Thats something that cant be counted yet.

Putting the boards failure of a coach on Ronaldo is something thats a bit stupid as well. Unless you think they were semi final and final coaches and Ronaldo held the coach back. Once again there are arguments to be made both ways but.... you have to factor in increase in financial deals that will run way past his contract. Also covid destroyed the club financially plus super league. There are a lot of factors to be taken in. We are in a good position with increased revenue from him to have a very good post Ronaldo future. Chiesa and kulu plus de ligt were all big purchases in his era and all expensive and cause financial defecit as well.

Clearly we are pushing for a new era of being a topa 3-5 team every year and Ronaldo was the one leading the financial charge. Time will tell

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Even that we still getting lower than other "big" clubs

1629640014963.png

Madrid get 413m for 5 years > 82,6m per year
Tottenham get 400m for 8 years > 50m per year
MU get 325 for 5 years > 65m per year
Barca get 324 for 5 years > 65m- per year

While we get 159 for 3 years to 53m per year. So the current increase is just to catch the current rate of sponsorship. Because we know Jeep paid us to low for many years and Jeep is part of Exor too

And for Adidas deals, from 23m per year > 51m per year. Yes it looks like great we get 2x increases, but that is about time to happen to as Madrid in 2019 already get 120m per seaosn , Barca on 110m+ per season. So we are actually still get about half of what they got for several years. While we actually have the one of the largest fanbase worldwide

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2020
Even that we still getting lower than other "big" clubs

1629640014963.png

Madrid get 413m for 5 years > 82,6m per year
Tottenham get 400m for 8 years > 50m per year
MU get 325 for 5 years > 65m per year
Barca get 324 for 5 years > 65m- per year

While we get 159 for 3 years to 53m per year. So the current increase is just to catch the current rate of sponsorship. Because we know Jeep paid us to low for many years and Jeep is part of Exor too

And for Adidas deals, from 23m per year > 51m per year. Yes it looks like great we get 2x increases, but that is about time to happen to as Madrid in 2019 already get 120m per seaosn , Barca on 110m+ per season. So we are actually still get about half of what they got for several years. While we actually have the one of the largest fanbase worldwide
We tried many things to increase commercial revenue and had some succes, but overal it’s still to low to compete with other big clubs on that level. I think it’s mostly due to the lack of international succes. Our business model has changed over the last years so let’s see if we’re able to book some plusvalenza in the coming years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 160)