Cristiano Ronaldo (121 Viewers)

rainhard

May 5, 2004
When goals does not bring you title there is something missing, he play for himself not for the club
He does not care if we win or not, he just care for his goals tally while collecting extraordinary paycheck from us

I prefer player that only score 15 goals a season in all competition and bring you scudetto, UCL(a season before that) and Toyota Cup
Winning is the only thing that matters, not you scoring goals

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
CR was very good under Allegri. We finished scudetto till Christmas. He sent us through against Atletico, scored against Ajax in both legs. The Cancelo brain fart f’ed it up.

Your post confirms the actual mistake- letting Allegri go. CR was never the problem for this team.
I'm not saying he's the problem, but for 30+ million in wages, he definitely shares some of the responsibility for our failures.

Again, we were fine before he joined, and we'll probably be even better once he leaves. It's a team sport. Look at how the CL and Euros were won just these past few months.

The team is bigger and more important than any one individual, even if that individual happens to be Ronaldo.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
When goals does not bring you title there is something missing, he play for himself not for the club
He does not care if we win or not, he just care for his goals tally while collecting extraordinary paycheck from us

I prefer player that only score 15 goals a season in all competition and bring you scudetto, UCL(a season before that) and Toyota Cup
That’s some nonsense. Does he enjoys losing? The feeling when somebody is celebrating on the field and that’s not you or your teammates.
You can’t achieve what Ronaldo achieved without intense hatred of losing, and trying to be on the winning side all the time.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I'm not saying he's the problem, but for 30+ million in wages, he definitely shares some of the responsibility for our failures.

Again, we were fine before he joined, and we'll probably be even better once he leaves. It's a team sport. Look at how the CL and Euros were won just these past few months.

The team is bigger and more important than any one individual, even if that individual happens to be Ronaldo.
Let's just say he is not the player that we need to progress further 3 years ago. But our management want him and the opportunity is there, and money is there according their calculation (minimum semifinal or better in UCL). But they miscalculated by far (especially they can't predict covid)

- - - Updated - - -

That’s some nonsense. Does he enjoys losing? The feeling when somebody is celebrating on the field and that’s not you or your teammates.
You can’t achieve what Ronaldo achieved without intense hatred of losing, and trying to be on the winning side all the time.
He does not enjoy winning when he does not score. That is the fact solid prove

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Let's just say he is not the player that we need to progress further 3 years ago. But our management want him and the opportunity is there, and money is there according their calculation (minimum semifinal or better in UCL). But they miscalculated by far (especially they can't predict covid)

- - - Updated - - -

He does not enjoy winning when he does not score. That is the fact solid prove
I’m sure he hates losing more.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Simple maths doesn't equate team success Siamak. We'd still score goals without Ronaldo. And before 2018? We reached 2 CL Finals in 3 seasons. Since Ronaldo joined us? Not even a single semi final appearance.
we have had pogba, pirlo, marchisio and vidal for those finals and remember ronaldo won 3 CL with R.madrid and he scored all the goals in the previous editions of champions league knockout stages. He cannot deliver every time. Its not a movie.
BTW, signing of Ronaldo was not a clever decision by Juve, as he was aging at that time, but you just can't blame him for Juve's downfall. The manager and midfield are 2 places majorly responsible for that, whereas, Ronaldo has already scored 100 goals for the club, a lot of them being very useful.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
we have had pogba, pirlo, marchisio and vidal for those finals and remember ronaldo won 3 CL with R.madrid and he scored all the goals in the previous editions of champions league knockout stages. He cannot deliver every time. Its not a movie.
BTW, signing of Ronaldo was not a clever decision by Juve, as he was aging at that time, but you just can't blame him for Juve's downfall. The manager and midfield are 2 places majorly responsible for that, whereas, Ronaldo has already scored 100 goals for the club, a lot of them being very useful.
I believe if that money we spent on him is spend better on other areas, we will have a better depth right now in every areas and still getting the same or better result. Probably Allegri never left us , and we continue for 10th scudetto and at least getting 1 UCL finals. If I can choose where to spend that money instead, I will choose Frenkie De Jong as our big transfer that year and built our team around him

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
Man there is such bad rubbish takes you have to read in here.

He scored every single one of are CL knockout goals bar the porto tie. He was every bit as good as he's madrid form in the first CL under allegri.

"He's goals dont bring us league titles" we won the league in he's first two years here then we brought in a guy that never managed a sunday league kids team down the park and we barely finished 4th and It was Ronaldo goals vs udinese that literally got us top four, if didnt score that header at the end at top 4 was gone.

He was so overplayed last year because of Morata from dipped and that weird illness and because Dybala was out missing as usual only danilo played more mins than him last year but he did it and gets no respect for for being fit and available all the time at he's age.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I remember we trolled the fuck out of Siamak on his first year here, look at him now.

So proud of our boy :touched:

@Bianconero_Aus @Post Ironic @DAiDEViL @Fr3sh @AFL_ITALIA

Last edited:

rainhard

May 5, 2004

He scored every single one of are CL knockout goals bar the porto tie. He was every bit as good as he's madrid form in the first CL under allegri.

"He's goals dont bring us league titles" we won the league in he's first two years here then we brought in a guy that never managed a sunday league kids team down the park and we barely finished 4th and It was Ronaldo goals vs udinese that literally got us top four, if didnt score that header at the end at top 4 was gone.

He was so overplayed last year because of Morata from dipped and that weird illness and because Dybala was out missing as usual only Danillio played more mins than him last year but he did it and gets no respect for for being fit and available all the time at he's age.
Immobile is a 30 goals scorer too but he dont deliver titles for Lazio so he is on the same level on Immobile too for us bar the ego LOL

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
I believe if that money we spent on him is spend better on other areas, we will have a better depth right now in every areas and still getting the same or better result. Probably Allegri never left us , and we continue for 10th scudetto and at least getting 1 UCL finals. If I can choose where to spend that money instead, I will choose Frenkie De Jong as our big transfer that year and built our team around him
Clearly Allegri didn't fail, Deluded Juventus management is so desperate for UCL they want an instant change and instant trophy.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Clearly Allegri didn't fail, Deluded Juventus management is so desperate for UCL they want an instant change and instant trophy.
They need more patience, they falsely thinking that one superstar can change our path in UCL as we already to big for domestic league
But the financial downside is really hurt us, hell we can get Mbappe that year with that kind of money and he still has 10+ years ahead of him

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016

He was so overplayed last year because of Morata from dipped and that weird illness and because Dybala was out missing as usual only Danillio played more mins than him last year but he did it and gets no respect for for being fit and available all the time at he's age.
He was incredible in CL only in the first season. Against Porto, Chiesa outshined him in both legs while he earns more than him by at least a factor 6. Against Lyon he scored a goal only when the tie was over if I remember correctly and contributed nothing otherwise apart from missed sitters.

The goal with him was to win the CL, if the goal changes to put it in against the Crotones of this world, then get a striker in the Lukaku mould save the 60 millions in gross wage we're losing per year which hinders the FINANCES of this club

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Name a player in juve who has consistently performed at high level everyweek?
we should have bought at least 2 MLF and Forward imo.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
We should get more young players in our ranks, lads that will be inspired with CR7 work ethics and work as hard as CR7
If only we have player like Chiesa in our ranks, maybe he will develop to be world beater if he work his asses in training more the way CR7 train

I am courious what is my first reaction on CR7 transfer and after some search the post above is my second post about him in this thread and this is only the upside from him, still can't overcome that 31m salary + 118m transfer tough. My first post one about his rivalry with Messi, both are great players but neither is worth to buy for that kind of money. We better spend to rebuild and strengthen different area

And just stumble @Cronios first post about him, we enter the golden era, hmmm is that true ?? GOLDEN ERA ? More like a shitty 3 years, lost financially just to paid his ass, get worse in sporting results every year. So we must be happy if Cronios does not agree with Locatelli transfer, that means we already in the right track

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Who knows...who was available?? Who could predict covid?

Still scored 100 goals in 3 seasons...under pirlo and sarri we may have been worse off without him.

He won't leave this summer..he will walk for free. Lets just hope he helps get us far into the CL, and we recoup some cash to continue to build for the future.

Moreso, let's hope he can influence the younger players to be hard working and as determined as he is because he is a born winner...and if that can rub off on the younger group it will make this team a shitload better in the future.
This is exactly what I'm saying :p

- - - Updated - - -

I remember we trolled the fuck out of Siamak on his first year here, look at him now.

So proud of our boy :touched:

@Bianconero_Aus @Post Ironic @DAiDEViL @Fr3sh @AFL_ITALIA
Siamak a real one :heart:

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Name a player in juve who has consistently performed at high level everyweek?
we should have bought at least 2 MLF and Forward imo.
I can safely put Chiesa and De Ligt at that category, this kind of transfer that we need to pushed at our current condition. And I love them as they have resale value that will give profit to Juventus in the future. Not like this or Higuain transfer that come to dead end. If you want to pursue this kind of transfer it will be better if we get them on free (Luis Suarez last year, Messi this year)

We are wasting too much for Higuain and this transfer.I put both transfer in the same view, Higuain actually perform with us too with his goals. Not as much as Cr7 but he deliver to. So if someone thinking that Higuain transfer is a flop, then we can say the same about this transfer too

So what about he score 30 goals per season, hey that is not prolific enough compare to Haaland in the last 2 years. In 19/20 he score 44 goals and 10 assists, in 20/21 he score 41 goals and 12 assists. Wtf we can't give this kind of player guarantee of first team, this kind of thinking that will make our team filled with veteran with no resale value

Jun 8, 2021

I don’t really know an athlete who prefers to win more than he does

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
This thread is living proof of the stupidity that exists in nowdays world.

Not a single team has ever performed better without him than with him, us included. We are just trying to stick with the old core just because doing the team at one sitting would be way too expensive and results were there and so are the performances of certain players, so he kind of did fit with the age of our current players. De Ligt, Chiesa, Kulusevski etc. are the next generation meanwhile Buffon, Chiellini, Bonucci, AS, Cuads, Marchisio, Mandzukic etc. were the core, that’s slowly dwindling away. Ronaldo goes out at the same time, when it’s time and we most likely have nobody left from that era in couple of years. Then it comes down to younger guys to carry the torch from the moment on, if not already. RM is at the same situation soon, Barca is and at some point, all the successful clubs are because they won alot with the core they had, so they had no reason to get rid of them when they were on their late 20s or early 30s while still winning trophies. And once you respect the club legends and keeping them still the end; they got no re-sale value either but why would you tell them at age 29 that we get quite alot money from you by now, so let’s part the ways? It’s just difficult thing to do. Ronaldo kind of came here to give last couple years to our core and people should have absolute nothing against it. It ain’t 10 year deal, he’s still one of the best players in the world and he’s still contributing in a way, that very few people can.

Let this be the last hurrah then, for Ronaldo, for Chiellini, for Bonucci, maybe even AS and Buffon went away already. It’s ending soon and maybe the better times are ahead or maybe not, time will tell.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
This thread is living proof of the stupidity that exists in nowdays world.

Not a single team has ever performed better without him than with him, us included. We are just trying to stick with the old core just because doing the team at one sitting would be way too expensive and results were there and so are the performances of certain players, so he kind of did fit with the age of our current players. De Ligt, Chiesa, Kulusevski etc. are the next generation meanwhile Buffon, Chiellini, Bonucci, AS, Cuads, Marchisio, Mandzukic etc. were the core, that’s slowly dwindling away. Ronaldo goes out at the same time, when it’s time and we most likely have nobody left from that era in couple of years. Then it comes down to younger guys to carry the torch from the moment on, if not already. RM is at the same situation soon, Barca is and at some point, all the successful clubs are because they won alot with the core they had, so they had no reason to get rid of them when they were on their late 20s or early 30s while still winning trophies. And once you respect the club legends and keeping them still the end; they got no re-sale value either but why would you tell them at age 29 that we get quite alot money from you by now, so let’s part the ways? It’s just difficult thing to do. Ronaldo kind of came here to give last couple years to our core and people should have absolute nothing against it. It ain’t 10 year deal, he’s still one of the best players in the world and he’s still contributing in a way, that very few people can.

Let this be the last hurrah then, for Ronaldo, for Chiellini, for Bonucci, maybe even AS and Buffon went away already. It’s ending soon and maybe the better times are ahead or maybe not, time will tell.
The fact state otherwise for us tough, from my point of view we get a washed up massive salary high ego players while throw away 118m in transfer and 54m euro every year. Even after 3 year PSG take Messi in free transfer when he is relatively the same ages with when CR7 come to us happen, so I really think this is okayish transfer if we actually getting him on free transfer and the high wages will be justified as a spread of his transfer pay

CR7 never get the 50+ goals season anymore with us, that is the real prove that we overspent for already past his prime athlete. We paid him all this 3 years (our total expenditure on him) probably more than what Madrid paid him for all his tenure there for more years (while he is in prime). For the kind of money that we spend on him I expect an 50+ goals contribution (goals+assists) every season in and out. As comparison Lewandowski get 53, 65,65 goals contribution in the last 3 years. Haaland get 54 and 53 goals contribution in the last 2 years. While CR7 only getting 39,44 and 40 goals contribution with us. With those extra crucial 10- 15 goals every season we will go further in UCL and win all title domestically. So if he get 100 goals in 3 seasons, Dortmund fans will just laugh at that record and said Haaland just did that for them in 2 seasons (fact)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 95)