Cristiano Ronaldo (393 Viewers)

rainhard

May 5, 2004
If Mbappe goes to Madrid, we will see some movement highly probable CR7 to PSG
So if they have two GOATS, in the end of season when they win nothing, they must decide who is the black SHEEP. LLLOOOOLLLL

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Seems that Georgina went to "defend" Edu Aguirre and respond this on a post by El Chiringuito:

1629297952813.png

Georgina posted: "In special Edu Aguirre, great profesional, good journalist, good person and a good friend. We Love you"

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
If Mbappe goes to Madrid, we will see some movement highly probable CR7 to PSG
So if they have two GOATS, in the end of season when they win nothing, they must decide who is the black SHEEP. LLLOOOOLLLL
Ronaldo and neymar will probably fight over penalties

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Well this kinda reminds me of how Messi wanted to leave last year except that if Barca allowed him to leave, you could be sure PSG would've swooped in for him as early as last year.

But with Ronaldo, there's no real pressure from us and it appears there are no offers on the table given his huge salary hence the cryptic post.

These guys are among the most recognizable faces in all of sport. And given the fact that millions of millennials worship them, they are bound to get ahead of themselves and make it all about them.

But practically speaking, I don't think Juve have planned his departure hence it would be better if he stays this season and then bugger off to wherever he pleases.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
... it appears there are no offers on the table given his huge salary...
that's probably the bottom line of this summer for ronaldo and juventus.

i already accepted that he'll see out his contract and leave on a bosman next summer. i just hope he'll spare the drama about not playing every match (he already had long dips of form last season and max already said that heavy rotation must be expected) and still score his 30+ goals across all competitions.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
This whole shit about some Juventus fans not deserving Ronaldo, or that we should apologize for letting him down is some of the most retarded and inane tripe I have read on a a forum - a bunch of cuckolds.

We are fucking Juventus - we've had legends like Platini, Baggio, Zidane, Del Piero, and Buffon. No one is bigger than the fucking club.

- - - Updated - - -

I love Cuads. I think he'll be huge for us in the CL.
Remember the pages of this bullshit a few months ago? Disgraceful.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
On a financial level I'd sell him in a heartbeat, the club can't simply afford him - a cost of 85m per year on the books is crazy for a company that is 400-500m in revenue and it keeps going down because of corona.

However, considering the fact we'd get Icardi in exchange for him makes me believe it's better to keep him for one more year and next Summer target some better name. It doesn't have to be Haaland at all, there are a lot of strikers in between Icardi level and the Norwegian. Cheaper too I guess.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
that's probably the bottom line of this summer for ronaldo and juventus.

i already accepted that he'll see out his contract and leave on a bosman next summer. i just hope he'll spare the drama about not playing every match (he already had long dips of form last season and max already said that heavy rotation must be expected) and still score his 30+ goals across all competitions.
Let him cry on the bench when he doesn’t play. Let him cry when he doesn’t score a goal. Lol who gives a fuck. We’re past the point of needing to coddle him. If he doesn’t like it he can stay home, or better yet he can take a pay cut and fuck off in January.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 14, Guests: 355)