Cristiano Ronaldo (73 Viewers)

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
This guy has no love or attachment to Juve and us fans. That much is so clear from his behaviour and particularly this post he’s put up. Really he’s just saying I’m not going back to Madrid and I’m focussed on training. He’s not offered us any kind of commitment.

although he’s a hell of a player it’s this kind of ‘I’m bigger than the club’ shit that I don’t like from him
But that's what JJ signed up for when they gave him a contract.
An insane contract, no less.

Bianco2nero

IL NUOVO BOMBER
May 13, 2012
For half of last season that would have been a blessing.
Fuck this nonsense, nobody is bigger than the club and Juve fans deserve the best.
Yeah he didn t play that good, that s true. But who played really good last season? Chiesa yes but the rest? When you have comments about his performance ok but sometimes it goes beyond that. And that s not ok. If you wanna look for the problem than first start lookin at our midfield. That s a problem for more than 2 seasons right now.. No worldclass player or someone with skills or technique.. When you first solve that than you ll see a whole other player. Blame the directors first.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Yeah he didn t play that good, that s true. But who played really good last season? Chiesa yes but the rest? When you have comments about his performance ok but sometimes it goes beyond that. And that s not ok. If you wanna look for the problem than first start lookin at our midfield. That s a problem for more than 2 seasons right now.. No worldclass player or someone with skills or technique.. When you first solve that than you ll see a whole other player. Blame the directors first.
Cuadrado was a beast.

But yeah, Ronaldo was the least of our problems.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
This whole shit about some Juventus fans not deserving Ronaldo, or that we should apologize for letting him down is some of the most retarded and inane tripe I have read on a a forum - a bunch of cuckolds.

We are fucking Juventus - we've had legends like Platini, Baggio, Zidane, Del Piero, and Buffon. No one is bigger than the fucking club.

- - - Updated - - -

Cuadrado was a beast.

But yeah, Ronaldo was the least of our problems.
I love Cuads. I think he'll be huge for us in the CL.

Bianco2nero

IL NUOVO BOMBER
May 13, 2012
This whole shit about some Juventus fans not deserving Ronaldo, or that we should apologize for letting him down is some of the most retarded and inane tripe I have read on a a forum - a bunch of cuckolds.

We are fucking Juventus - we've had legends like Platini, Baggio, Zidane, Del Piero, and Buffon. No one is bigger than the fucking club.

- - - Updated - - -

I love Cuads. I think he'll be huge for us in the CL.
No one is bigger no that s true.. But Ronaldo is bigger than all of those players if you are going to look at his goals, trophies and individual trophies..

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
No one is bigger no that s true.. But Ronaldo is bigger than all of those players if you are going to look at his goals, trophies and individual trophies..
who gives a fuck what goals, personal accolades or trophies he won outside of Juve ? the fact he won the only capocanniere accolade here in the season we’ve lost the Scudetto in after 9years of dominance while also almost missing out on the CL spots because of the lack of unity in the team isn’t really the best case scenario for his legacy here… the real question there is if he is a bigger player for Juve than some of the legends listed by B81, and NO, he is not.

Juventus as a club should never bend over for any player, be it even CR7, nobody is bigger than the club.

- - - Updated - - -

Nonetheless, IMO i do actually agree with some of the posts here claiming this is an attention seeking marketing stunt, would make sense and nobody can blame him, he is a brand and needs the spotlight even if just through spreading fake rumors or writing long ass instagram post that doesnt even have one ‘forza juve’ or ‘finoallafine’ in it, what he is doing atm is that he is crushing the rumors related to RM while not fully confirming himself as being an integral part of Juve either, at this point i honestly don’t even care what he plans to do, i respect him as a player and was grateful that he chose to join us when he did as it definitely helped Juventus as a brand to reach new heights but that doesn’t make him immune to criticism at all, especially when it is warranted. Reality check would be that he is here short term and i doubt he will have any nice words about us later on after he leaves, and maybe for good reasons as the management failed to provide him with either a competent supporting cast aswell as with a few misfits in the coaching dept. Point here is, Juventus will live on and get back to winning ways with or without CR7 around.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Hopefully we'll have a really impressive season and go really far in the CL then we don't extend his contract. I actually don't see him doing better than us if we have a bounce back season.

I'm struggling to see where he ends up next year at 37/38. Real, Barca, Chelsea, Bayern, City and PSG all don't want him. United had the chance to get him all summer and didn't want him.

Maybe Napoli could sign him, De Laurentis can take his full image rights :lol:

Bianco2nero

IL NUOVO BOMBER
May 13, 2012
Ronaldo should have helped us beat Porto, that was a reasonable ask. For the money we give him he shouldn't be scared to stand in the free kick wall either.
Ohh he was the only one who was shamefull in the wall? The other 2 were also terrible. The defence lost our shot against Porto with no concentration. 2 goals in the first 3 minutes of the game.. That pure semi prof attitude.

- - - Updated - - -

who gives a fuck what goals, personal accolades or trophies he won outside of Juve ? the fact he won the only capocanniere accolade here in the season we’ve lost the Scudetto in after 9years of dominance while also almost missing out on the CL spots because of the lack of unity in the team isn’t really the best case scenario for his legacy here… the real question there is if he is a bigger player for Juve than some of the legends listed by B81, and NO, he is not.

Juventus as a club should never bend over for any player, be it even CR7, nobody is bigger than the club.

- - - Updated - - -

Nonetheless, IMO i do actually agree with some of the posts here claiming this is an attention seeking marketing stunt, would make sense and nobody can blame him, he is a brand and needs the spotlight even if just through spreading fake rumors or writing long ass instagram post that doesnt even have one ‘forza juve’ or ‘finoallafine’ in it, what he is doing atm is that he is crushing the rumors related to RM while not fully confirming himself as being an integral part of Juve either, at this point i honestly don’t even care what he plans to do, i respect him as a player and was grateful that he chose to join us when he did as it definitely helped Juventus as a brand to reach new heights but that doesn’t make him immune to criticism at all, especially when it is warranted. Reality check would be that he is here short term and i doubt he will have any nice words about us later on after he leaves, and maybe for good reasons as the management failed to provide him with either a competent supporting cast aswell as with a few misfits in the coaching dept. Point here is, Juventus will live on and get back to winning ways with or without CR7 around.
At Juve no, when you look at his whole career yes. But is he the reason Juve almost missed the 4th spot?? Or was it the quality of players in combination with injuries, a new coach without experience and the form of a lot of players?? And ofcourse poor management with poor transfers. The only good one was Chiesa.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
At Juve no, when you look at his whole career yes. But is he the reason Juve almost missed the 4th spot?? Or was it the quality of players in combination with injuries, a new coach without experience and the form of a lot of players?? And ofcourse poor management with poor transfers. The only good one was Chiesa.
Look, i am not blaming him for the 4th spot at all, but unlike others, i am just not absolving him of the responsability he must take along with the rest of his teammates for it either.

IMO, primarily to blame for the disaster of last season is Pirlo and the management(mostly Agnelli i guess) who hired a rookie to take the reigns in the first place.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Meh on his Insta post. Rumor mongers are worse than crypto speculators. He did a respectful thing in saying that they're all idiots and nobody should be making the decisions but him.

Good for him, regardless of whether or not you feel he should leave the club. That's as professional a reply as I've seen a player make to rumors.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Ronaldo:“I want to thank all the Juventus fans as they have done something fantastic (keep their patience while the team keep falling down and never get UCL[the one and only thing he need to achieve] ) that has never happened to me during my career and for the 31m euro per year increment to my wallet

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
After signing world champions Locatelli and De Sciglio and reinvet future world champion Berna, it is absolutely certain that CR7 will extend!!
This is exactly why he came for here, dat Italian core, that will make him sign with the mediocrity, he can be our star even beyond 40, as long as we pay him those 30mil salaries!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)