Cristiano Ronaldo (126 Viewers)

Niku

Jan 14, 2014
I think the rumours are just to remain relevant in the "public" image, the marketing of football demands news, even if they are fake, invented etc.
With all the situation with Messi, is fair to try to have its share in this soap opera for a moment. I really want the Serie A to start so we can concentrate in football wich is the thing that matters us more.
He will stay for sure, because he is a professional and would be so hard to have someone pay for him at the moment.
Lets hope to have the best outcome on his last season and with luck have a chance with CL.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
dunno if it has anything to do with the fans, COVID didnt help him in that aspect too, but he can be mad at the managment, who cant get their shit together with the team and coaches. First season maybe wasnt the best, but we did play good vs Atleti second leg, then they hire a guy who has completely different vision to the club and sack him after bad season, but with trophy. Then they hire a rookie coach who is lucky to get CL qualification thanks to Napoli incompetence, both seasons end with early CL loss.
For him he basically lost 2 seasons thanks to this.
when we loose "its all ronaldo's fault"!!
honestly i think he hopes some other team can help him to get rid of juve and play some attacking brand of football during his last phase of career something which we can't do.

May 26, 2016
Tbh, i think the best would be if he leaves for both sides:

1: He can join a club that can actually give him a shot at a european trophy before the end of his career (Juve has no chance right now, lets be honest)

2: We need to rebuild our team anyways: Max needs time and having to deal with a frustrated Ronaldo in the team is just a disturbance.

3: if we sell him now, we might actually get some money for him

Also, i cant wait for all his plastic worshippers to get the fuck out of this club.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Tbh, i think the best would be if he leaves for both sides:

1: He can join a club that can actually give him a shot at a european trophy before the end of his career (Juve has no chance right now, lets be honest)

2: We need to rebuild our team anyways: Max needs time and having to deal with a frustrated Ronaldo in the team is just a disturbance.

3: if we sell him now, we might actually get some money for him
Agreed. The only issue is, which team can give him a shot at a European trophy and afford his wages?

Bayern? They're definitely not interested.

PSG? Only if they sell Mbappe, and I am not sure both he and Messi can co-exist.

City? I think they're focused on Kane.

Chelsea? They are definitely not going to give him the wages he wants.

Real? They are in an even worse position than we are, and probably more unlikely to win in Europe than Juventus.

May 26, 2016
Agreed. The only issue is, which team can give him a shot at a European trophy and afford his wages?

Bayern? They're definitely not interested.

PSG? Only if they sell Mbappe, and I am not sure both he and Messi can co-exist.

City? I think they're focused on Kane.

Chelsea? They are definitely not going to give him the wages he wants.

Real? They are in an even worse position than we are, and probably more unlikely to win in Europe than Juventus.
Your right, options are limited it seems.

I think If Real really wants to, they will make it work somehow.

Manchester United could be a potential outsider? (classic "comeback" move)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
she’s just laughing at all these false rumours
No she's laughing at Ancelotti's statement which they think is a lie. Edu Aguirre's wife(who's Georgina's close friend) said on Instagram that Ancelotti seems to suffer from memory loss.

Between Ronaldo's friend and sisters I can't wait for the drama to end next year.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
No she's laughing at Ancelotti's statement which they think is a lie. Edu Aguirre's wife(who's Georgina's close friend) said on Instagram that Ancelotti seems to suffer from memory loss.

Between Ronaldo's friend and sisters I can't wait for the drama to end next year.
thats the comment because there has been nothing from ronaldo side.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
He's not going to explicitly commit to Juve because that takes his name out of the newspapers regardless of what the fans want to hear. Also, enquiries are always made about a player and their availability so he doesn't want to shut that door either. Its a social media post that he wrote up with his advisor to bump his name up the Google search list.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Cringe instagram post.
He could he a good backup for Berna to rest him against minnows.
4-2-3-1
Shezni
Cuadrado-Bonucci-De Ligt-Alex Sandro
Bentancur-Locatelli
Chiesa-Dybala-Berna
Morata

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I don't see the issue here. He is a professional through and through. If he stays he will kick ass like he always has and will give 100%. If he goes then he will do that wherever his destination is.

He ruled out Madrid but didn't outright say that he is staying here. Who knows what conversations are between him and the club. He could say that he is staying and it could be a lie.

What we know is either we will have a superb striker who will give 100% and will be way better than anyone we can afford on the market. Or we will save a lot of money on wages and invest parts of it in the team's future.

The probability that we keep Ronaldo and he plays at a lower level than Icardi or some other turd is zero.

After the last two seasons I am more risk averse. I hope he stays one more season

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
That must be the longest and most vague post he has posted while being at Juve.

What he basically is saying is, that he is bound by a contract and has no other offers on the table.

Rest of the post is irrelevant.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 108)