Cristiano Ronaldo (142 Viewers)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Prima Donna. If he's too eager to leave, then he should pay the 30m the club requests for his transfer and become free agent, otherwise, be a fucking professional and step into the field and help your teammates.

OmriK

Jul 23, 2006
Before the summer started I was actually convinced he will end up at PSG, but then nothing happened with him and Messi happened, and it looked like he is going to end up with us. That was his attitude as well(Like he didn't manage to find a solution he is happy with). I guess either of Mbappe's domino is about to unfold or Man U reunion is on the cards. I don't see anyone else capable of handling his wages + him going at it(Man city)

anyway - poor professionalism towards us, but we know he doesn't really care. I hope we find a replacement, we barely have any time left on this window, can Cherubini close a deal in less than 2353258684 meetings?

Tomate

Jul 19, 2014
So much drama, he has no market.
City could be desperate and sign him, with Kane fading. PSG would be in for him if they sell Mbappe. Real might be desperate after missing out on Mbappe. CR seems desperate enough to leave that he would take a pay cut for legacy purposes imo, plus we want ask for a high fee since we want to get rid of his salary.

i think he knows where he is going at this point, otherwise he wouldn't make it so clear that he wants to leave.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 142)