Cristiano Ronaldo (155 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I didn't care when Dybala/Arthur/McKennie had their "dinner" and I don't care that Ronaldo "threw" his Juventus shirt.

All this melodrama, it doesn't matter.

All that matters is what happens on the pitch.
I don't care what legends do off-pitch, because they've earned preferential treatment; but nobodys like Dybala, McKennie and Arthur should shut the fuck up, fall in line, and stay under radar.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I didn't care when Dybala/Arthur/McKennie had their "dinner" and I don't care that Ronaldo "threw" his Juventus shirt.

All this melodrama, it doesn't matter.

All that matters is what happens on the pitch.
the two cases are completely different. ronaldo didn't do anything, it's just the journalists who fabricated a case out of thin air. the dinner idiots broke rules, and when you're supposed to be a privileged, overpaid billionaire, you're expected to respect the rules that regular regular people either follow or get punished. the same goes for dui, fucking underaged girls, using illegal drugs, tax evasion, etc.

and what happens outside of the pitch might ultimately influence anything that happens on the pitch. focus is way too important for a footballer, especially for pirloventus. just look at how we fell apart for the fiorentina home game because we learned that we should play vs napoli. this is a fragile team, more fragile than anytime in the last ~10 years. every distraction that can create tension is way too unnecessary.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Woah. That sounds like a B81 post from the vault, circa 2018 ;)
My general rule of thumb when debating on this forum is fairly simple: approach with the same level of aggression as my opponent.

If I am debating with members like edgardavids2608 or il_brutto (who are always polite), then I will be polite.

If I am debating an arrogant member who makes every argument personal, then I will scoop down to his level.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 140)