Cristiano Ronaldo (112 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
So angry. Sell

- - - Updated - - -

I read on twitter he threw it on Chiesas head who then proceeds to give it to the ballboy
Probably proceeded to dressing room and punched Kulu in the face and kicked Morata in the balls for scoring goals instead of him today.

In fact, this explains Morata’s rough last couple months. He was too great for the first 4 months of the season, so Ronaldo threatened him with no lube anal if he didn’t stop.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Probably proceeded to dressing room and punched Kulu in the face and kicked Morata in the balls for scoring goals instead of him today.

In fact, this explains Morata’s rough last couple months. He was too great for the first 4 months of the season, so Ronaldo threatened him with no lube anal if he didn’t stop.
Now i get it. He has monopoly on FKs and PKs, but he cant control bums like Chiesa and Kulu and they obviously havent learned still who they have to pass to. Gonna be a rough summer for them until they learn the drill

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
I could easily just counter with the opposite ends of that spectrum. Roger Federer, Patrick Mahomes, Khabib, Del Piero, Tim Duncan, Peyton Manning, Babe Ruth. This idea that you can’t be great without being a complete prick is just that, an idea.
Lol don’t think the people you mentioned really reaped any rewards for being nice.
Khabib won mcgregor in a fight but ended up earning a lot less than mcgregor. Del piero, good footballer that got me supporting Juve, never won ECL. Grew slow and went to aus.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I guess that includes Pirlo.
He didnt throw away our jersey. That was the whole case.

He can feel any emotion he wants, it's a free country.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol don’t think the people you mentioned really reaped any rewards for being nice.
Khabib won mcgregor in a fight but ended up earning a lot less than mcgregor. Del piero, good footballer that got me supporting Juve, never won ECL. Grew slow and went to aus.
Wtf are you talking about? DP has won CL.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
l. Del piero, good footballer that got me supporting Juve, never won ECL. Grew slow and went to aus.
???

He won UCL, even scored quite a few screamers along the way if you ever bothered to check... also he went to Aus when he was like what, 37/38 yo? That’s a fair enough age to slow down and move on if you ask me. And guess what, just fyi to top it off he even won a World Cup aswell.

So yeah, just GTFO with this bs if you can’t even state a relevant fact about arguably the most legendary player of the club you happen to support.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Of course you can be nice and great at the same time but its more of an exception. Usually serial winners are assholes, who wont go smiling and hugging the opposition after a loss.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
???

He won UCL, even scored quite a few screamers along the way if you ever bothered to check... also he went to Aus when he was like what, 37/38 yo? That’s a fair enough age to slow down and move on if you ask me. And guess what, just fyi to top it off he even won a World Cup aswell.

So yeah, just GTFO with this bs if you can’t even state a relevant fact about arguably the most legendary player of the club you happen to support.
Lol just googled and turns out are right. A pity I only started supporting Juve in 2000.
By then, delpiero was still a good player, but constantly being pushed around and then also had to play second fiddle to Totti in National Team. Still far subpar compared to serial winner CR7.
Doubt delpiero has half the fan base of CR7,

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Lol just googled and turns out are right. A pity I only started supporting Juve in 2000.
By then, delpiero was still a good player, but constantly being pushed around and then also had to play second fiddle to Totti in National Team. Still far subpar compared to serial winner CR7.
lmao does any player current or inactive actually have the fan base of CR7?

also nevermind that’s another dumb comparison because we are talking about two totally different periods marketability wise and rarely have ‘fan-bases’ ever been a deciding factor towards which player is/was better anyways... try forming an opinion from actually watching them play and not just looking at stats, followers and false revisionary history.

now fuck off back to your trolling and stop quoting me because i ain’t got all day to educate you on who the biggest legend of the club you support is.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
man you guys making a big deal out of a childish tantrum of a player who cares so much about being the best. meanwhile alex sandro, rabiot, ramsey, kulu, berna are costing the club millions in wages for no effort on their end but you are ok with it.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Please stop posting.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
lmao does any player current or inactive actually have the fan base of CR7?

also nevermind that’s another dumb comparison because we are talking about two totally different periods marketability wise and rarely have ‘fan-bases’ ever been a deciding factor towards which player is/was better anyways... try forming an opinion from actually watching them play and not just looking at stats, followers and false revisionary history.

now fuck off back to your trolling and stop quoting me because i ain’t got all day to educate you on who the biggest legend of the club you support is.
Hi I did not mean to offend.
What I’m saying is that CR7 has actually already been playing at the same time as del Piero, but outlasted del piero and went on to become GOAT for at least ten years.

Sure del Piero is a good player and played well for Juve. But CR7’s obsessive and arrogant nature drove him to surpass players like del piero.

Actually what is your preferred option below?
Reaction to losing a ECL final:
Option 1: aggressively throw shirt on floor and leave stadium, go home and train ass off
Option 2: get on knees and blow opponent graciously, and repeat the next year.

- - - Updated - - -

What a great team player.
He punched a hole in the wall, so that all his commoner team mates can get on their knees to bow opponents through the glory hole in wall. Because that’s what class and manners is all about

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 79)