Cristiano Ronaldo (73 Viewers)

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
He is hard to read...we know he wants to score and win every game and nothing wrong with that but can come across like a cry baby and a soon at times.
Plus, he doesnt know how to play football. Gets dispossesed a lot, can pass, has 0 vision and hurts our play many times. But he is a player that can make 1 single move and win it for us.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Lol don’t think the people you mentioned really reaped any rewards for being nice.
Khabib won mcgregor in a fight but ended up earning a lot less than mcgregor. Del piero, good footballer that got me supporting Juve, never won ECL. Grew slow and went to aus.
Khabib took McGregors SOUL. Man is still affected to this day, tf you talking about? He is everything McGregor wishes he could be, that’s why he can’t stand him. Guarantee he would swap bank accounts with Khabib for that glory in a second. But he should worry about paying Poiriers charity first, the weasel.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Ah screw it. If that helps going through the day - why the fuck not at this point.

Our season is not worth much, we just need to stay in the top 4. Why not start some mercato drama a bit early this season, Elv
Well we all are here for entertainment anyway. Killing time is halal :D

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I am curious to see how some members on this forum (who love both Ronaldo and Allegri) will rationalize this one:

I don’t know why it’s so hard to admit Ronaldo is a great player that is also blocking the clubs progress. His wages alone could probably cover most, if not all of Locatelli, Aouar, Donnarumma, and Gosens salaries.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)