Cristiano Ronaldo (81 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I might be reading too much into this but he kept back in the photos and the lifting of the trophy. A man with his ego I'd expect him up front, is that a sign his had enough of the club, after all it was around similar time of the year when he gave up on Real.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I might be reading too much into this but he kept back in the photos and the lifting of the trophy. A man with his ego I'd expect him up front, is that a sign his had enough of the club, after all it was around similar time of the year when he gave up on Real.
It's nothing to him, he was very particular about getting everyone their photos with the cup

He waited till last basically to get his

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
Do you think ronaldo cares that he won the supercoppa after all the crap he is won?. Im sure he is happy for team to win a trophy but dont think he is bothered about it too much when we are so bad in the league right now.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
What a game! On multiple occasions he came back to defend and break Napoli attacks. Also, his defensive positioning on corners and set pieces is WC.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Yeah, you're being insecure bro. Everything is fine.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Do you think ronaldo cares that he won the supercoppa after all the crap he is won?. Im sure he is happy for team to win a trophy but dont think he is bothered about it too much when we are so bad in the league right now.
of course he cares. every goal and trophy he wins adds to his legacy as the best over messi.

Jan 10, 2021
Cr7 might not be as egoistic as you and the media think,he is fine in juve and you should listening to his interview after the match

- - - Updated - - -

Bican has 804 goals ?
No he has 759 official goals

- - - Updated - - -

He is the real problem from day 1
Just count what he win with us in his first 3 years. We already doing better before he come to us. I dont count about economic aspect but I dont think we are breaking even in term of his transfer+big salary

If we dont win anything this season, we better cut his contract

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk
Juve was already dying before he joined just a coincidence it happened when cr7 joined,before blaming cr7 where are our world class midfielders or give me one?

Last edited:
Jan 10, 2021
Serious question: does Ronaldo's output justify the financial sacrifices the club has made?

For me that would be clear no. Not even close.
Then again, I don't give a f*ck about social media or followers and all the other crap.
Cr7 won't kill himself and not even haaland,mbappe,neymar will do shit in this juve for Christ sake the midfield is dead

- - - Updated - - -

Please becoming more moron. There is ignore option on this forum if you dont want to read. No need to thank me

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk
Dybala won't do shit or score up to 20 goals a season without cr7 with this pathetic squad,his highest goal tally in a season was 22 and we had the best midfielder in the world back then and he is injury prone .where was he when Madrid and the same cr7 knocked us out in 2018 ,where was he in 2019 again ajax,where was he against Lyon? The answer is injury . now imagine cr7 with world class midfielders when we all know injuries is never his problem

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)