Cristiano Ronaldo (58 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I can see him leaving at the end of the season tbh.
At this point he must realize we’re not all that. And the many issues, like the midfield one, have been piling up and not really being fixed. So if his goal is to still win in Europe this is not the place to be.

- - - Updated - - -

where'd he go though?
Who wouldn’t want him?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
WTF is this inferiority complex ffs? JUVE > any player ever.
Thats not the point.

The point is we bought a world beater to win the CL and we just fumbled the chance by not assembling a proper team.

Maybe in Juve we are accustomed to mediocrity but this man is not of that kind, and his CV shows it.

The truth is that we bought a WC player, maybe the best there is, and he most likely is not faced about the kind of shit football we play.

Its embarrassing to be honest.

I would not be surprised if he forced a sale, and that would simply confirm to the world that we failed.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
WTF is this inferiority complex ffs? JUVE > any player ever.
That's the spirit. Why be objective when you can be delusional? Acknowledging your weaknesses, admitting you have issues is not an inferiority complex, but a reflection of reality. Continuing to deny that anything is wrong, pretending that everything will be fine, that you're the shit, living in an alternate reality, that's problematic.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Who wouldn’t want him?
Most teams cant afford him, especially in covid world, in top leagues there are probably less than 10 teams that can. And then it's question of compatibility and if the upgrade he offers is worth the money he costs.

Teams that offer a considerably better shot at CL than Juve atm are probably Real, Pool, Bayern. I think its unlikely he joins either of them.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
hypothetically speaking, is it weird sleeping with a full sized body pillow with ronaldo's image on the pillow

asking for a friend.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)