Cristiano Ronaldo (150 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Seriously some of the so called 'fans' are embarrassing. Maurizio who started that Around Turin group recently had an interview with an Israeli journalist which was published in Hebrew, the amount of political shit he received was embarrassing, accusing him of supporting zionism, death to Israel blah blah.

What fucks me off in today's world is if companies and groups don't post about things like the incident in Lebanon or support for the BLM movement you'll be seen as an enemy in the eyes of the public for not showing support.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Seriously some of the so called 'fans' are embarrassing. Maurizio who started that Around Turin group recently had an interview with an Israeli journalist which was published in Hebrew, the amount of political shit he received was embarrassing, accusing him of supporting zionism, death to Israel blah blah.

What fucks me off in today's world is if companies and groups don't post about things like the incident in Lebanon or support for the BLM movement you'll be seen as an enemy in the eyes of the public for not showing support.
I bet you didn't read the letter. Nothing political in it

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
It would be so embarrassing to go out against Lyon. :lol:

This guy would probably leave.

Just look at his stats. He can play wherever he wants until he's 40.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
We are not using CR7 influence in social media, imagine if he announce that he will giveaway his Juventus jersey from instagram just for following Juventus youtube page
true ... i don't think we really have a benefit from his existence commercially .. ...

maybe at his first months when they have sold 50k shirts ...and then ...that is it ..

also our team is not helping showcase his talent ...

Dreaming to create an attack-minded Juve ...is very very long and even maybe will not happen,,,

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
lol at dude saying that ronaldo needs to giveaway jerseys for fans to follow youtube channel.

just lol. why give away something people are buying anyway.

there is no need to market him like that. this isnt lukaku or hazard or neymar. this is ronaldo. the man has surpassed beckham in popularity like 12 years ago lol.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
lol at dude saying that ronaldo needs to giveaway jerseys for fans to follow youtube channel.

just lol. why give away something people are buying anyway.

there is no need to market him like that. this isnt lukaku or hazard or neymar. this is ronaldo. the man has surpassed beckham in popularity like 12 years ago lol.
If that jersey is the one with his signature and the one that he use when we win UCL final. that a whole differrent story for fans

With his 234.2 follower in Instagram vs our 2.8m subscriber in youtube
Lets say if 10% of his instagram follower do subscribe Juventus youtube channel that will be 23.4million new subscriber
and the total numbers are 26.2 million subs >> that means around 1000% increase

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
In terms of accomplishments and performance level throughout their careers? Yes But when you look at the two at their absolute peaks, I think there can be an argument made in favor of R9.
R9 could’ve been the best striker ever, but honestly I feel he was to much injured and gets to much credits. Yes he impressed a lot when fit, and had a insane dribble and ball control, but when talking about him we’re talking about ~5 years at top level compared to 15 of Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo.

The best players are the best because they stay at world level for their entire career, you need some luck with injuries but it’s also a big mental game. You’re up to it or not.
I’m going to move this discussion out of the Dybala thread and into here.

I agree that R9 at the age of 20-21 was better than CR7 at the age of 20-21. That said, R9 basically peaked at that age while Cristiano didn’t hit his prime until he was 26. Around 2011 he was scoring 50 goals per season and his dribbling was still world class. That was peak CR7.

As an overall legend of the game, CR7 surpassed R9 years ago in my opinion. If I had to pinpoint an exact year, it would be 2017.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I’m going to move this discussion out of the Dybala thread and into here.

I agree that R9 at the age of 20-21 was better than CR7 at the age of 20-21. That said, R9 basically peaked at that age while Cristiano didn’t hit his prime until he was 26. Around 2011 he was scoring 50 goals per season and his dribbling was still world class. That was peak CR7.

As an overall legend of the game, CR7 surpassed R9 years ago in my opinion. If I had to pinpoint an exact year, it would be 2017.
Peak R9 > Peak CR7

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 130)