Cristiano Ronaldo (99 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Two words: Marcelo Salas.
Although I don't regret not signing him back then because he definitely would have left after Calciopoli.
There would be no Calciopoli if CR was here... even Italians aren't crazy enough to relegate the GOAT :D

- - - Updated - - -

he was in love with us from before
We have the coolest nickname mothafuckers!

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Ronaldo may not be called up for Cagliari v Juventus in order to rest him. [Di Marzio]

- - - Updated - - -

never mind LOL see he is called up, maybe he won't start...

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Ronaldo may not be called up for Cagliari v Juventus in order to rest him. [Di Marzio]

- - - Updated - - -

never mind LOL see he is called up, maybe he won't start...
Perhaps he'll get about 45-60mins in each of the next few games depending on how they go, which is not much of a surprise though, it was to be expected he won't let that capocanniere accolade just slide by without putting up a fight while there's still a chance.

Not so sure it's a good idea but it is somewhat understandable.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Perhaps he'll get about 45-60mins in each of the next few games depending on how they go, which is not much of a surprise though, it was to be expected he won't let that capocanniere accolade just slide by without putting up a fight while there's still a chance.

He still needs to play some to stay sharp. We all know how rough the restart was on players so sitting them for every game until Lyon is stupid.

Doesn't need to play 90 mins but should still play at least 30-45 mins a match until Lyon.

james95

Sep 2, 2018
I think since Lazio’s game happens first, he’ll be in the squad to play just incase Immobile doesn’t build on his tally (he’s only 3 behind with 2 games left). If Immobile adds to his tally, it would make it very hard for him to catch up so by that time he’ll know not to play and probably end up just being an unused sub (or at best coming on late in the game). That’s my theory anyway.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
He still needs to play some to stay sharp. We all know how rough the restart was on players so sitting them for every game until Lyon is stupid.

Doesn't need to play 90 mins but should still play at least 30-45 mins a match until Lyon.
Indeed, the way we will handle the rotation and rest of key players atm is sure going to count a lot in how the next few weeks will go.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

Shouldve converted that fuckin penalty then :sergio:

Knowing our luck, he will get injured :tup:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Cris, I love you but fuck your ego! Where the fuck was your ego when Zidane saved you before CL games... get your fuckin priorities straight goddamnit.
I am pissed as fuck to be honert...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 80)

• Zaim