Cristiano Ronaldo (111 Viewers)

Aug 12, 2015
to be honest, I´m little bit disappointed of him. He was the GOAT, he scored in every Game bunch of goals, he won so many one-to-one duells and now he plays like a average player. He seems to be unmotivated, he isn´t better now than Immobile, zapata or lukaku.
WTF is going on???

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Ronaldo fans are furious about that sub :lol: "this team doesn't deserve him" and "leave this shit club" statements being posted pretty much everywhere I check
Good that I have all Ronaldo fanboys on ignore list here. So at least I don't have to read such things in here.

- - - Updated - - -

abductor problem. #sub
Let's hope this "abductor problem" will last for a few games and he has time to do some Yoga and get focussed again.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
to be honest, I´m little bit disappointed of him. He was the GOAT, he scored in every Game bunch of goals, he won so many one-to-one duells and now he plays like a average player. He seems to be unmotivated, he isn´t better now than Immobile, zapata or lukaku.
WTF is going on???
He's 34??

You can't expect him to play like a 28 yo Ronaldo. He's past his prime no matter how much of an athlete he is. His goal decision hasn't been the same and will only get worse. Also he isn't able to use his dribbling skills the way he used to which is normal. Again, 34 years old.

4ndr3i

Aug 2, 2012
“My instinct took over to make sure that it went over the line. I’ve apologised to Cristiano”

Lol at Ramsey having to apologize for scoring a goal because it might have hurt Cristiano‘s feelings. GOAT and all but this ego shit is stuff of kindergartens.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 88)