Cristiano Ronaldo (127 Viewers)

JuvXOXO

May 25, 2019
Don't forget the Sarri effect
Chelsea's attack under Sarri wasn't too impressive this season. They only got 63 goals in the league, even less than United.

A lot will depend on transfers because if players like Cancelo, Costa, and Pjanic leave, I think Sarri could have trouble turning the team's possession into chances/goals at Juve.

- - - Updated - - -

Joao Felix was total shit btw

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Chelsea's attack under Sarri wasn't too impressive this season. They only got 63 goals in the league, even less than United.

A lot will depend on transfers because if players like Cancelo, Costa, and Pjanic leave, I think Sarri could have trouble turning the team's possession into chances/goals at Juve.
Any coach would strugle if you sell most creative player. Costa, Cancelo :lol:

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
Ronaldo scored all are knockout goals dont remember messi doing much at anfield when hes team bottled another massive lead in the cl once again. Like i said ronaldo has switched to team that are very defensive and have little creativity hes stats where always going to drop messi has it easy at barce thats why he will never leave hes comfort zone.

Messi has a problem with planes. Last year he didn't catch the flight to Roma and now this year to Liverpool again. What a pity we can't watch this great player on the big stage.

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, I thought only Messi had monopoly for playmaking. Really want CR to win this tournament.

PS saw some :J: jerseys on the stands ;)

Last edited:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

- - - Updated - - -

Your understanding of sarcasm isn't too impressive either.

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
only seen the clips but damn, such an amazing sensation to have the GOAT in our team...not since nedved have I been able to experience this...

p.s. why is there no GOAT smiley

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 101)