Cristiano Ronaldo (46 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
More than halfway seeing as there's a break in summer. He's about 20 goals behind Messi for the year and you can't win any meaningful trophies in the first couple months of the season. Wishful thinking.
Hes got 2 trophies to Messis 1 though. This could be the 3rd. Also, its not unusual for these 2 to boost their stats in random games from September to December, so dont exclide him decreasing the gap.

Btw, imo this one should go to VVD, but cant exclude Messi and CR

- - - Updated - - -

But the voting ends at the end of October and there's no football for him for 10 weeks after Nations league.
Where do you get the info that voting ends in Octobrr from?

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017

:klin:

(i have 5 guitars at home and one in one of my offices. i guess i'm way too nice by using headphones all the time)
And I have an electric guitar with amp, a 12 strings acoustic guitar, a bass with a (huge) amp, a synthesizer and a mixer with 2 loudspeaker in my living room.

..but half of the stuff will be in my new rehearsal room from next week on.. :grin:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Ronaldo scored all are knockout goals dont remember messi doing much at anfield when hes team bottled another massive lead in the cl once again. Like i said ronaldo has switched to team that are very defensive and have little creativity hes stats where always going to drop messi has it easy at barce thats why he will never leave hes comfort zone.
Messi scored more knockout goals than Ronaldo this season and went further in the tournament. I agree that Ronaldo was handicapped by Juve and Allegri but it doesn't really matter, they're not going to take that into consideration.

Hes got 2 trophies to Messis 1 though. This could be the 3rd. Also, its not unusual for these 2 to boost their stats in random games from September to December, so dont exclide him decreasing the gap.

Btw, imo this one should go to VVD, but cant exclude Messi and CR
2 trophies? Ronaldo has 1 trophy bro. If you're counting the Italian Super Cup you obviously have to count Spain's version which Barcelona won.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Messi scored more knockout goals than Ronaldo this season and went further in the tournament. I agree that Ronaldo was handicapped by Juve and Allegri but it doesn't really matter, they're not going to take that into consideration.

2 trophies? Ronaldo has 1 trophy bro. If you're counting the Italian Super Cup you obviously have to count Spain's version which Barcelona won.
Again, only the calendar year counts. Italian super cup was in January, Ronaldo won it directly with his goal. Spanish was before the season, last summer, so it doesent count

- - - Updated - - -

"The voting for the individual prize awarded by France Football is already open and will end on November 9th"

I was a bit off but last year the voting opened sometime in mid October and then ended on November 9th

https://en.as.com/en/2018/10/26/football/1540542298_701352.html
Well fine, i think he has a good case if he wins this tournament, Messi fails at the Copa America, and he scores some 15-20 more goals before then

Jun 6, 2015
Playing with a new team in a new league and scoring 28 goals is pretty decent I'd say. Will only get better next season now that he is more familiar with his new surroundings.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)