Cristiano Ronaldo (151 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
So if Sarri it is that's coming, I wonder if the boar asked him his opinion on coaches considering I doubt they would want to upset him lol

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
So if Sarri it is that's coming, I wonder if the boar asked him his opinion on coaches considering I doubt they would want to upset him lol
When he went to Real we finished 7th and then in the summer this board took over. By 2017 we were in the CL final vs them and beat the living shit out of them at Bernabeu the following year. They then made it clear what their ambitions are by purchasing him. I think he trusts these guys too much for his own good, but hes the guy here that knows best what it takes to win, so maybe he should give his take more often

Juventino2019

May 1, 2019
United before Ronaldo - 2 CL in 48 years. United with Ronaldo - 1 CL in 6 years (United after Ronaldo - 0 CL in 10 years).
Madrid before Ronaldo - 9 CL in 54 years. Madrid with Ronaldo - 4 CL in 9 years.
Portugal before Ronaldo - 82 years and zero finals or trophies. Portugal with Ronaldo - 3 finals and 2 trophies in 16 years.

Juventus before Ronaldo - 2 CL in 63 years. Juventus with Ronaldo - ????

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
United before Ronaldo - 2 CL in 48 years. United with Ronaldo - 1 CL in 6 years (United after Ronaldo - 0 CL in 10 years).
Madrid before Ronaldo - 9 CL in 54 years. Madrid with Ronaldo - 4 CL in 9 years.
Portugal before Ronaldo - 82 years and zero finals or trophies. Portugal with Ronaldo - 3 finals and 2 trophies in 16 years.

2 CLs

We are that unlucky.

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018

Step by step. Welcome :baus:

Juventino2019

May 1, 2019
2 CLs

We are that unlucky.
It'll work out. His legacy is on the line. Part of his power, outside being one of the best players in history, is him pushing the organization to perfection. Be it the extra money he brings in allowing more financial risks, or simply his presence. Take Allegri for example. I'm sure Ronaldo didn't say anything to AA, but when he's visibly frustrated with the football we're playing, AA knows he needs to act. Having Ronaldo leaves you no choice. Be it next year or the year after that, Juventus will have a monster team in Ronaldo's image that will win the CL.

Step by step. Welcome :baus:
Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 140)