Cristiano Ronaldo (106 Viewers)

james95

Sep 2, 2018
Funny people here are actually worried that Ronaldo will go back to RM now that Zidane is back. Ronaldo already planned to leave way before Zidane even announced his resignation so don't see how Zidane returning would suddenly make him go back. Plus, he has a huge feud with Perez. He'd never go back to that club whilst the aforementioned is still president even if he played at the top level for the next 10 years. That chapter is firmly closed. Not to mention, HUGE investments like that don't just get up and leave within a year lmao

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I see people freaking out about him going back and its not happening. They want buy Hazard or Neymar for his position and they also have Vinicius. The answer for their struggles in not a 34/35 year old Ronaldo.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
lmao wtf zidane

i thought the jeans were rolled up but now i'm pretty sure that's how they're colored
Coloured? I am sure he stepped in wet cement before arriving at the press conference.

- - - Updated - - -

I see people freaking out about him going back and its not happening. They want buy Hazard or Neymar for his position and they also have Vinicius. The answer for their struggles in not a 34/35 year old Ronaldo.
Definitely not Neymar, Zidane would rather get Mbappe. Hazard too and Bale will be sold.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 90)