Cristiano Ronaldo (158 Viewers)

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I felt exactly the same as Ronaldo obviously felt during the game. We play 4-3-3, Bernardeschi RW, Napoki start an attack, Berna is nowhere to be found, and when the camera showing he was next to De Sciglio near our penalty box. That pissed me off so much. Classic pussy tactics. This is not preserving energy, this is not being smart, this is a classic catenagio (sorry if spelled wrong). Unacceptable. If we play anything like we played against Napoli then we will loose 0-2 at home against Atletico. I have never been more scared. I love Juventus, i always have faith in this team, even now against Atletico i hope, but it is frustrating to watch us play like fucking Levante.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
I agree with the above post. I never really liked CR7 before, mostly out of butthurt for what he did to juve. But seeing him here game after game, even his body language, I do have to admit he is a top player with a TOP mentality.

The sad part is that none of the players or coaches here shares his motivation to win at all cost. We have sloth-like complacent toxic people such as Allegri, and MDS.

And when someone like Dybala shows potential to be as motivated as CR7, Allegri feels threatened and benches him.

Honestly if even having CR7 can’t win us CL, we are fo sure the Italian Athletico Madrid

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
I agree with the above post. I never really liked CR7 before, mostly out of butthurt for what he did to juve. But seeing him here game after game, even his body language, I do have to admit he is a top player with a TOP mentality.

The sad part is that none of the players or coaches here shares his motivation to win at all cost. We have sloth-like complacent toxic people such as Allegri, and MDS.

And when someone like Dybala shows potential to be as motivated as CR7, Allegri feels threatened and benches him.

Honestly if even having CR7 can’t win us CL, we are fo sure the Italian Athletico Madrid

Allegri is toxic? Thought of him as a very agreeable trying to please everybody kind of guy and afraid to take risks when it's needed, i. e., no balls. I don't know how he does the training sessions but he's definitely lacking skill during the matches to change a game. This just means very conservative or plain lack of ideas. It's never good. The team become vulnerable to opponent changes and will get punished if the opponent is a team with resources to do it. While that might result on Serie A on matches that are decided on tiny details like the Champions League he will have a lot more difficulty.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Allegri is toxic? Thought of him as a very agreeable trying to please everybody kind of guy and afraid to take risks when it's needed, i. e., no balls. I don't know how he does the training sessions but he's definitely lacking skill during the matches to change a game. This just means very conservative or plain lack of ideas. It's never good. The team become vulnerable to opponent changes and will get punished if the opponent is a team with resources to do it. While that might result on Serie A on matches that are decided on tiny details like the Champions League he will have a lot more difficulty.
That's one of his strengths, but how would you know that.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
I don't think he lacks skill or knowledge to make changes during a match but he doesn't have the tools to do so bar against the small teams.. I think he has no outlet.. he doesn't really have that player to trust to execute his ideas, I don't think Pjanic is the player with ability to dictate a game against bigger teams. But this still doesn't explain why he doesnt tidy up defensive approach during match. That defence was hard to watch if anything needed adjustment that was it. No changes at the half either when in first it was obvious it was needed. Still amazed at his completely wrong approach. You press these cunts way BEFORE they get near your 18 not start around it. The match had 0-0 written all over it way to F up.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Not mourinho like toxic, he is smarter than that.

What he does is that he is so stubborn with his tactics that players most likely get effed at himm bonucci and dybala are examples of this, even pjanic have had his fair share of ugly faces to max.

The guy does something behind scenes that players do not approve. Thats for sure

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 131)