Cristiano Ronaldo (100 Viewers)

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
also the guy who depresses whole team with his arab fan base before our biggest game of season
I have no idea what that has got to do with ronaldo but Oh yes shame on us dumb fans to expect some decent football with one of highest wages bills and attacking quality players we have not some bottom of the table turd football alegri has been serving up all year.

Chiello3

IL Capitano
Nov 26, 2017
I have no idea what that has got to do with ronaldo but Oh yes shame on us dumb fans to expect some decent football with one of highest wages bills and attacking quality players we have not some bottom of the table turd football alegri has been serving up all year.
you get too angry :touched::touched:
thanks to this forum for teaching me how to troll

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Are you 12 years old ???? top goal scorer and assist maker of serie a those are facts :)
He lis like 14 yrs old tbh. Last year he was 13 if im not wrong. At that age you have hormones all over the place so bear with him.

Back to ronaldo... we are just disgusting having a player like him having to chase balls in midfield for 90 mins. Ironacally, the same happened to fatman higuain and we were wanting to crucify him.

Indeed is an issue about tactics and maybe alves was not so wrong about that, since it seems we really play negative football.

At this point, one fo allegri or cr7 will go, and taking in consderation the amount of time allegri has been here, the tactics he uses, and the amount of money invested in ronaldo, the decition is obvious.

#allegriout

Chiello3

IL Capitano
Nov 26, 2017
He lis like 14 yrs old tbh. Last year he was 13 if im not wrong. At that age you have hormones all over the place so bear with him.

Back to ronaldo... we are just disgusting having a player like him having to chase balls in midfield for 90 mins. Ironacally, the same happened to fatman higuain and we were wanting to crucify him.

Indeed is an issue about tactics and maybe alves was not so wrong about that, since it seems we really play negative football.

At this point, one fo allegri or cr7 will go, and taking in consderation the amount of time allegri has been here, the tactics he uses, and the amount of money invested in ronaldo, the decition is obvious.

#allegriout
i am 15 so yes you are wrong

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I guess you are right.

But 14 or 15 yrs old is no different for me, for what i wanted to mean.

Chill. Go out and have fun with your pals. Thats what i did at your age.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Yeah his body language was terrible last night. Hopefully that doesn't become a thing. That kind of body language rarely helps the team or the individual to perform.
I posted in the Napoli thread but he wanted his team mates to press higher and press the ball carrier
He shouldn't be the player doing it, he should be the outlet

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Yeah his body language was terrible last night. Hopefully that doesn't become a thing. That kind of body language rarely helps the team or the individual to perform.
Well, someone has to say it. With this shit football that this team is playing for 3 months they need a kick in the nuts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
To be honest, I never really liked Ronaldo, as I didnt know much about him and he was just this annoying dude who kept scoring against us, winning everything for disgusting clubs and has his primadonna attitude. But after seeing him here, how hard he works, how much he cares and what he accomplishes game after game. I am pretty much impressed. Despite this not being the most amazing season for him personally, then he has made such a huge impact, scoring tons of goals and creating chances, almost on his own. He averages 6-8 shots per game, which is insane. Mandzukic has 1 per game for example and most strikers around 3. Even if it might be an underwhelming season for him, I think it might be among some of the best seasons for a Juventus player ever, in terms of individual impact?
This player is loaded as fuck and has everything in the world. Yet he keeps pushing and wanting more. I respect that a lot!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 68)