Cristiano Ronaldo (46 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Sooner or later they'll just have the women sign consent forms. Not exactly romantic, but it's inevitable.
What would that solve?

"i signed it under duress", contract void.

Or "I signed the contract initially and then things got rough".

- - - Updated - - -

Is it true after fucking her in the ass he came all over her hands? :lol3: Ronaldo you nasty motherfucker
:lol: Is that in the transcript?

Last edited:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
What would that solve?

"i signed it under duress", contract void.

Or "I signed the contract initially and then things got rough".
She'd have to prove she signed it under duress though. Good luck doing that.

As for the second part, well, she consented to sex, so unless he beat her up she's not really likely to win anything in court imo.

At the very least you'd get much less shakedowns.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
She'd have to prove she signed it under duress though. Good luck doing that.

As for the second part, well, she consented to sex, so unless he beat her up she's not really likely to win anything in court imo.

At the very least you'd get much less shakedowns.

Look at the current situation? Can Mayorga actually prove anything against Ronaldo? Not likely but discourse, popular opinion, seems to be moving towards believing the alleged victim regardless.

Hopefully the integrity of criminal proceedings remains intact.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Look at the current situation? Can Mayorga actually prove anything against Ronaldo? Not likely but discourse, popular opinion, seems to be moving towards believing the alleged victim regardless.

Hopefully the integrity of criminal proceedings remains intact.
'MeToo'-cases that have actually led to prosecution were not just about believing the victim though. There were always a mountain of evidence and many corroborating stories behind it too.

The most worrying part about this for me is that her lawyer seems to believe he has a case and is willing to open her up to a world of pain. His client is not only going to be accused of all sorts of nastiness, in the event that she eventually hasn't got any new information to offer, she is most likely going to lose an awful lot of money too. Either she wins this or she is financially ruined.

I find it odd that nothing seems to be reported about her current financial status by the way. It's sort of obvious her story becomes a lot more believable if she has a decent income.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
'MeToo'-cases that have actually led to prosecution were not just about believing the victim though. There were always a mountain of evidence and many corroborating stories behind it too.

The most worrying part about this for me is that her lawyer seems to believe he has a case and is willing to open her up to a world of pain. His client is not only going to be accused of all sorts of nastiness, in the event that she eventually hasn't got any new information to offer, she is most likely going to lose an awful lot of money too. Either she wins this or she is financially ruined.

I find it odd that nothing seems to be reported about her current financial status by the way. It's sort of obvious her story becomes a lot more believable if she has a decent income.

I we would have ever heard about this if it was about getting more money.

If she wanted more money than she probably could have gotten it by going after him behind closed doors. If there is no evidence than the only thing he had to lose was an opportunity to prevent the story going public, no? If that is past than there is no point in paying her anymore.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
assailant would be Ronaldo though not her. So he pulled out and finished with a wank?

Is this the reason given for why they couldn't find the GOAT seed in her?

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
it's really cute how some here try to relate to what it is like being ronaldo,

yep it's like these girls have no agenc,y would she be so docile if it was some homeless dude trying to fuck her in the ass??
We already saw that she lied about Ronaldo being too aggressive and arrogant in the club and that she was overall uninterested and a bit cold towards him. I ain't trusting her about the rest now (including the sex story). I'll be waiting for the super strong evidence that her lawyer will show today in a media conference and decide for myself if she is worth even the suspicion of being a victim.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013

One talk show or one interview with a paper can pay for her legal expenses.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)