Cristiano Ronaldo (100 Viewers)

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
I haven't seen any sign of us supporting him though.
Sure, the club hasn't publicly stated that they support Cristiano. Why would they anyway? We surely don't want to make it more important than it really is.

I was moar referring to the fans tho.

- - - Updated - - -

The right way depends on where you live and which language you speak. To spell Football Soccer for example is only right when you live in Amerika.
Goddamn gringos stealing the word "America" just for their country :disagree:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I dont think they can put him in jail as he is in Italy and this is the US so even if it is valid for jail time it would Italy to hand Ronaldo to the US which seems weird and unlikely so I guess he will pay some money and thats all..
No. Crimes that are serious enough and punishable in both countries can absolutely lead to extradition. But as extradition is as much a political decision as a legal one, it would be very difficult to predict what Italy would do.

Not that it is relevant really.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Ronaldo and Mayorga dancing in the intimately in the club just a few hours before the alleged incident:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/7401...ncing-rape-accuser-kathryn-mayorga-las-vegas/
This video ain't helping her case.

- - - Updated - - -

It is my personal opinion that they had consensual sex but Ronaldo asked her for some sexual acts that she did not agree with.
Or she wanted something more and he had use her as a napkin.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
This is from Mayorga’s interview with Der Spiegel.

Then she got a message from her girlfriend Jordan, whose name has been changed for this story. They met in Rain and went into the VIP area. "Jordan's very into the nightclub scene, she knows a lot of people," she says. "He just came up to me ... grabbed my arm, and he was like: 'You! Come with me!' I was like, are you joking?"
She knew who he was and that he was partying in the club that night. "Jordan told me he was there. I figured she knew that from her soccer boyfriend," she says. "People were talking about him: 'Oh, he's here. He's famous.' And I was like, 'I think I've looked him up before.'"
Ronaldo laughed at her, she says, because she didn't immediately want to join him. Then he got her a drink, she says, and introduced her to his entourage. "'This is like my brother,' and he introduces me to some guy and people we were with. And 'this is like family,' this guy and this guy."
They chatted for a bit and then she says he asked for her telephone number. "I gave him my number and he just left.... And I was like, 'OK, cool.'"
She makes it sound like she wasn’t into Ronaldo at all.

That video suggests otherwise.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Problem is that if she is understating their intimacy that night, it hurts her credibility. That being said, even if she was into him as of the point in that video, that can easily change if he came off as a creep later.
This is true. I'm not arguing that the video above disproves the rape accusation.

It just contradicts some of her story.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 91)