Cristiano Ronaldo (127 Viewers)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
lol not only that..there's barely any grinding in that vid, and she doesn't look that into him.
Yet she accepted to go on and join him in his penthouse after and also accepted an invitation to strip and join him in the hot tub.

But hey she doesn't look that into him. She's into that load of cash he's got. Whores' gonna whore.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I we would have ever heard about this if it was about getting more money.

If she wanted more money than she probably could have gotten it by going after him behind closed doors. If there is no evidence than the only thing he had to lose was an opportunity to prevent the story going public, no? If that is past than there is no point in paying her anymore.
She's always going to get more money from a lawsuit than a settlement, if she can prove his guilt. Her lawyer must feel confident, because the repercussions for his client can be huge.

And remember she has a mountain to climb. Judges don't go back on settlement agreements very easily.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Jul 13, 2010
Man this thread and posters I thought were cool guys has almost killed Tuz for me.
Because we must just defend our players no matter what without any second thought? We just hope it will end well. I personally think he might be guilty, but that the procedures to deem him like that are too difficult to process

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Because we must just defend our players no matter what without any second thought? We just hope it will end well. I personally think he might be guilty, but that the procedures to deem him like that are too difficult to process
I'm hoping he is innocent too. But there is quite a stretch from hoping/thinking he is innocent to calling a woman who was potentially raped a whore or joking about ass rape in regards to this particular scenario. Sorry to go all PC police on it, but it if were a female relative of any of the posters in question I'd love to see them act like that just because it's CR7 in question.

Jul 13, 2010
I'm hoping he is innocent too. But there is quite a stretch from hoping/thinking he is innocent to calling a woman who was potentially raped a whore or joking about ass rape in regards to this particular scenario. Sorry to go all PC police on it, but it if were a female relative of any of the posters in question I'd love to see them act like that just because it's CR7 in question.
Absolutely agree. Calling a woman like that is shameful, but I'm questioning her being 'mentally affected through all the legal proceedings took place' to the point she could not understand the silent agreement of 300k clauses and other stuff like always being attacked by 'incompetent' police, lawyer etc.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Absolutely agree. Calling a woman like that is shameful, but I'm questioning her being 'mentally affected through all the legal proceedings took place' to the point she could not understand the silent agreement of 300k clauses and other stuff like always being attacked by 'incompetent' police, lawyer etc.
Agreed. It looks hella weak in those spots. But that could just as easily be her lawyer at the time advising her in the wrong way. 100's of scenarios are more plausible than her just being a whore golddigger :sigh:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Agreed. The default reaction from a lot of people here has been just sad.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
It is. :tup:

The Ronaldo signing not only made us the best team in the world but it also destroyed our biggest rival on the CL lol!
It was the Higuain signing on a European scale.

'MeToo'-cases that have actually led to prosecution were not just about believing the victim though. There were always a mountain of evidence and many corroborating stories behind it too.

The most worrying part about this for me is that her lawyer seems to believe he has a case and is willing to open her up to a world of pain. His client is not only going to be accused of all sorts of nastiness, in the event that she eventually hasn't got any new information to offer, she is most likely going to lose an awful lot of money too. Either she wins this or she is financially ruined.

I find it odd that nothing seems to be reported about her current financial status by the way. It's sort of obvious her story becomes a lot more believable if she has a decent income.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
You bring up a really good point here. Creating a showcase out of this situation is going to cause a lot of damage to Ronaldo whether he is guilty or innocent, but it's going to heap a hell of a lot of life damage on her. It almost makes me wonder if her so-called "mentally affected" state is worse now than it was 9 years ago.

It's difficult enough on women to bring up justified rape charges against athletes. It's going to be far worse to do so with a 9-year-old settlement under the bridge and not much for her to gain and everything for her to lose.

It sounds flimsy at best. Not much more rational than Ronaldo claiming that he anally raped her but is not guilty due to a momentary insanity plea.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
To be fair, either she was raped or she's a lying money and attention hungry whore. I can't really see a middle ground here.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
To be fair, either she was raped or she's a lying money and attention hungry whore. I can't really see a middle ground here.
The only part about money-hungry works is if she expects an additional out-of-court settlement. Perhaps this is her way of renegotiating the terms of 9 years ago because she wanted extra money.

Otherwise I don't see many likely cases other than that she was either raped and wants to go down with the ship in order to give Ronaldo his due, she's an attention whore and missed out on her reality TV show opportunities, or she's mentally unstable to begin with.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
The only part about money-hungry works is if she expects an additional out-of-court settlement. Perhaps this is her way of renegotiating the terms of 9 years ago because she wanted extra money.

Otherwise I don't see many likely cases other than that she was either raped and wants to go down with the ship in order to give Ronaldo his due, she's an attention whore and missed out on her reality TV show opportunities, or she's mentally unstable to begin with.
OK, mentally unstable is the third option.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Well, Swag mentioned two scenarios just before this post.
Consentual sex and rape doesn't necessarily have to be a clearcut line. Consentual sex can take a forced direction too. Perhaps that is what happened and she was wrongly councelled by her lawyers the last time around. I don't know what happened, but it's definitely not black and white and I definitely don't think it's alright to brand her a whore when there is obviously enough evidence for the Las Vegas PD to reopen their investigation.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Well, Swag mentioned two scenarios just before this post.
Consentual sex and rape doesn't necessarily have to be a clearcut line. Consentual sex can take a forced direction too. Perhaps that is what happened and she was wrongly councelled by her lawyers the last time around. I don't know what happened, but it's definitely not black and white and I definitely don't think it's alright to brand her a whore when there is obviously enough evidence for the Las Vegas PD to reopen their investigation.
Rape and consensual sex has tremendous gray areas and is heavily subject to interpretation by the parties involved and even over time. It's kind of amazing that women get involved with men at all sometimes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 118)