Cristiano Ronaldo (69 Viewers)

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Well, Swag mentioned two scenarios just before this post.
Consentual sex and rape doesn't necessarily have to be a clearcut line. Consentual sex can take a forced direction too. Perhaps that is what happened and she was wrongly councelled by her lawyers the last time around. I don't know what happened, but it's definitely not black and white and I definitely don't think it's alright to brand her a whore when there is obviously enough evidence for the Las Vegas PD to reopen their investigation.
We just don't know what happened but some middle ground is very hard to believe in this case. Don't forget that she alreadt settled out of court and now she comes out 8 years later again. Doesn't that seem suspicious to you? And even if he did something, she already settled. It's finished.

Seems to me you drank some of the feminazi coolaid, man. They'd say how disgusting it is to immediately brand the woman a whore when she complains, which it is, but they label the accused a rapist without any evidence and want him fired, jailed, lynched immediately. And that's even worse.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Rape and consensual sex has tremendous gray areas and is heavily subject to interpretation by the parties involved and even over time. It's kind of amazing that women get involved with men at all sometimes.
No they don't. It's just that recently crazy feminists on their periods have labeled rape even something like touching her ass.

The men who defend them are usually chronic masurbaters who think by being on their side they'll finally get some action. But they're sheer out of luck, they'll be the gay friend at best.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
We just don't know what happened but some middle ground is very hard to believe in this case. Don't forget that she alreadt settled out of court and now she comes out 8 years later again. Doesn't that seem suspicious to you? And even if he did something, she already settled. It's finished.

Seems to me you drank some of the feminazi coolaid, man. They'd say how disgusting it is to immediately brand the woman a whore when she complains, which it is, but they label the accused a rapist without any evidence and want him fired, jailed, lynched immediately. And that's even worse.
Are you shitting me :lol:

Have I labelled Ronaldo as a rapist or implied his guilt? I'm just saying that you, amongst others, are acting like dickless shitstains in here. Nothing else.

All the intricacies of this case do imply some middle ground. If there were no middle ground she wouldn't have settled out of court in the first place, she wouldn't have changed legal representation and the Las Vegas PD wouldn't have reopened the case. Cheesus christ.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Are you shitting me :lol:

Have I labelled Ronaldo as a rapist or implied his guilt? I'm just saying that you, amongst others, are acting like dickless shitstains in here. Nothing else.

All the intricacies of this case do imply some middle ground. If there were no middle ground she wouldn't have settled out of court in the first place, she wouldn't have changed legal representation and the Las Vegas PD wouldn't have reopened the case. Cheesus christ.
LAPD would reopen the case based on nothing else than her testimony.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Well, Swag mentioned two scenarios just before this post.
Consentual sex and rape doesn't necessarily have to be a clearcut line. Consentual sex can take a forced direction too. Perhaps that is what happened and she was wrongly councelled by her lawyers the last time around. I don't know what happened, but it's definitely not black and white and I definitely don't think it's alright to brand her a whore when there is obviously enough evidence for the Las Vegas PD to reopen their investigation.
What a bunch of junk, you do realize there's no way to prove one way or the other and that the jury itself will have to make that call, is she a whore or is he a rapist.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Rape and consensual sex has tremendous gray areas and is heavily subject to interpretation by the parties involved and even over time. It's kind of amazing that women get involved with men at all sometimes.
Over time? Like it wasn't rape last night but now that I think about it. To me it's really simple, how does one sodomize you and you don't fight back, he was not beating her or held a gun to her head and would she have had the same reaction had it been joe blow the slob from around the corner.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Over time? Like it wasn't rape last night but now that I think about it. To me it's really simple, how does one sodomize you and you don't fight back, he was not beating her or held a gun to her head and would she have had the same reaction had it been joe blow the slob from around the corner.
Yes, over time. We seem to be experiencing a number of cases where the victims are recategorizing their past experiences as rape in their minds -- years later. I wouldn't necessarily call it all false memories. But it seems to be subject to similar forces.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)