Cristiano Ronaldo (129 Viewers)

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
I know being a douche doesn’t make someone a rapist but his lawyers must have told him it was a bad idea to say this:

"You want to promote by my name. It's normal," Ronaldo said. "They want to be famous, to say my name. But it is part of the job. I am a happy man and all good.''

It’s just a bad look.

Buy on AliExpress.com

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
it doesn't look good for her either ,when she and her lawyer breaks an agrement that they had 9 years ago to ask for more money
i don't know if ronaldo is guilty or not but according to the law he is innocent until proven guilty.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
it doesn't look good for her either ,when she and her lawyer breaks an agrement that they had 9 years ago to ask for more money
i don't know if ronaldo is guilty or not but according to the law he is innocent until proven guilty.
Amerikans don’t card about the law. Trust me I live here. Amerika is technically innocent until proven guilty but the people and to a larger extent the media have a lynch mob mentality. And talking like a douche on Instagram is going to enrage the fake outrage police. I don’t know if he did it or not but the least he can do is be more respectful.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Amerikans don’t card about the law. Trust me I live here. Amerika is technically innocent until proven guilty but the people and to a larger extent the media have a lynch mob mentality. And talking like a douche on Instagram is going to enrage the fake outrage police. I don’t know if he did it or not but the least he can do is be more respectful.
:tup:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I have a questiom. If the girl is from USA why the hell she sold her story to A GERMAN NEWSPAPER? There are lots of top media in the usa
perez reached spiegel, gave them her name, and the rest is history :snoop:

seriously, i have no idea. i also read on espn that reuters couldn't verify the allegations, so it is possible that even more magazines/papers were contacted by her team. :boh:

- - - Updated - - -

Nobody gives a fuck about "soccer" in the US.
cr is a global superstar, and american media is already covering the story.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
How come you live here yet you spell America with a k?

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
How gullible one can be to believe that a guy that loves men even more than women like Ronaldo pushed her to something? You guys follow Ronaldo since the summer, I follow him for years and it's every year the same shit. This time the difference is that she is American, the country of "believe the victim". A guy that literally has all the pussy men, money and looks can get and would go miles just to go to some bitch ass and then in the end even pays her to shut up. Yeah right, #metoo but as long as there is some cash to grab.

giphy.gif
Don't think your following Ronaldo for so long helps in this case.

This is similar to a person defending a religion.

- - - Updated - - -

This is bad bad publicity for Juventus

We sign a €100M global star and all we get is this ?

And fucking why does these allegations have to pop up right after he leaves Madrid ?

So fucking frustrating
Think it's more of a Kobe case.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I have been told by people here that this is a civil case, so at most he will pay 200k that she is asking. (Posted by der spiegel)
I dont think they can put him in jail as he is in Italy and this is the US so even if it is valid for jail time it would Italy to hand Ronaldo to the US which seems weird and unlikely so I guess he will pay some money and thats all..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 122)