Cristiano Ronaldo (32 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I like that some people keep doubting him because of age and what not, that's exactly what Ronaldo needs to thrive: "Your love makes me strong, your hate makes me unstoppable".

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
What's still surprising to me is how he accepted to come to a shithole like Turin over Manchester or Beijing
The Corriere della Sera reports the words of the Juventus CEO Giuseppe Marotta:

"It was a great team game, yes, I'm happy, very happy, and the real protagonists of this team are the Juventus player and shareholders .

Cristiano Ronaldo was the first to believe in this operation, the first to launch it. He chose Juve.

And when we realized that we could seize this opportunity, the company's shareholders agreed to support the business . I insist, it was a great team game. When did it all start? When we started dealing with Cancelo, who has the same prosecutor of Ronaldo, that is Mendes .

We want to express the maximum satisfaction and happiness for Cristiano and his choice to go to Juventus. Cristiano is very happy to be able to play for one of the most important clubs in the world, he has already decided where he will live, it's a beautiful penthouse in the center of Turin »

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Wait, what? They have better defence than ours? I can't even name the Inter fullbacks? Does anyone know? D'ambrosio and Asamoah? Apparently replacing Miranda with De Vrij makes their defense better. One of them even said our defence is suspect. Yeah, that's why we allowed the least goals in Serie A last year with 24. Inter allowed 30 as a note of comparison. :lol:
We signed their best player (other than Icardi) in the second half of the season. And our signing of him probably led to us getting Ronaldo too lmao.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Shaka Hislop embarrassing himself big time at ESPN. First his World Cup 'predictions' which has been nothing short of rubbish and his first comments when we signed Cristiano was calling Juventus an ageing squad and questioning the signing.

Realistically 3 if not max 4 players over 30 would probably start next season. Ageing squad my ass.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
Shaka Hislop embarrassing himself big time at ESPN. First his World Cup 'predictions' which has been nothing short of rubbish and his first comments when we signed Cristiano was calling Juventus an ageing squad and questioning the signing.

Realistically 3 if not max 4 players over 30 would probably start next season. Ageing squad my ass.
as a fellow Trinidadian, Shaka is really letting me down.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

Shaka Flip-flop, absolute clown of a keeper and an even worse pundit.

Gotta love the “aging squad” argument that’s being thrown around. Absolutely clueless and ignorant on anything outside of the EPL and Real Madrid/Barca.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
And here I was thinking he's one of the more level headed guys over there

Stewart Robson is probably the most sane pundit over there. He also probably watches a lot of other leagues too which is why he doesn't come across as ignorant.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
It's surprising to me that you consider Turin to be a shithole.
I would so live in Torino in a heartbeat. Manchowder is modernizing and growing like mad but is still filled with, ewwww, Manchowder fanboys. And Beijing has a lot of modern and great cultural history, but breathing there is like sucking on an exhaust pipe of a 1993 Chevy Camaro owned by a 16-year-old. That and the state surveillance machine with anal recognition cameras will prevent me from getting on trains. :pado:

Mar 30, 2006
Shaka Flip-flop, absolute clown of a keeper and an even worse pundit.

Gotta love the “aging squad” argument that’s being thrown around. Absolutely clueless and ignorant on anything outside of the EPL and Real Madrid/Barca.
I find most of them pretty cringe worthy to watch. When Shaka talks he seems to be grasping at straws with desperation in his eyes to come up with with something unflattering to say. He seems to be a fool. Gab called out most of them on their behavior

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
The Corriere della Sera reports the words of the Juventus CEO Giuseppe Marotta:

"It was a great team game, yes, I'm happy, very happy, and the real protagonists of this team are the Juventus player and shareholders .

Cristiano Ronaldo was the first to believe in this operation, the first to launch it. He chose Juve.

And when we realized that we could seize this opportunity, the company's shareholders agreed to support the business . I insist, it was a great team game. When did it all start? When we started dealing with Cancelo, who has the same prosecutor of Ronaldo, that is Mendes .

We want to express the maximum satisfaction and happiness for Cristiano and his choice to go to Juventus. Cristiano is very happy to be able to play for one of the most important clubs in the world, he has already decided where he will live, it's a beautiful penthouse in the center of Turin »
I love this.Merda leaving Cancelo to us brought us Ronaldo also.... :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)