Cristiano Ronaldo (41 Viewers)

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
Wow.

May be most shocking transfer ever.

Its the transfer of the century. Everything we and whole football italy has been waiting for.

Even if he ends up flopping ( imposible) we still end out as Winners. One thing is the footballer, but Ronaldo is a brand - and we Will make so much out of this, both on the field, but even more OFF the field.

Only problem now is marotta cant Lowball on future transfers, teams know what we are capable og now.

Finaly. Watch FIFA change the cover, so Ronaldo feature in Portugal kit :lol:

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
have you ever been to Turin or Manchester? if yes, which one do you like better?
Haven’t been to either yet, not sure how they compare with Eastern Europe cities that I’ve visited such as Budapest and Krakow.

But seriously, with the amount of money these players have I’m sure any city becomes quite enjoyable, maybe not aesthetically but surely they’ll be able to get some mad shit done?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Wow.

May be most shocking transfer ever.

Its the transfer of the century. Everything we and whole football italy has been waiting for.

Even if he ends up flopping ( imposible) we still end out as Winners. One thing is the footballer, but Ronaldo is a brand - and we Will make so much out of this, both on the field, but even more OFF the field.

Only problem now is marotta cant Lowball on future transfers, teams know what we are capable og now.

Finaly. Watch FIFA change the cover, so Ronaldo feature in Portugal kit ��
:lol: :lol: Inevitable

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
I’m just thinking, if you’d had told me that we would sign Ronaldo a few months ago I would’ve laughed in your face.

Beppe you magnificent bastard, making the impossible possible.

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
As much as I hate Burley it's impossible to pick a worst among those wankers. If I had to choose I'd go with Alejandro Moreno. He knows nothing about anything. The other day he was saying the winner of this saga is Real Madrid.
And I believe he goes for inter. Total moron tbh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)