Cristiano Ronaldo (166 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUJUUUUUUJUUUJUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
What a morning to wake up, what a day to be alive.

Honestly I think I saw Ronaldo's face on the rising sun, in my morning dump. Even my morning wood smiled liek Ronaldo to me.

This signing got me so hyped. I want the summer to end and september to be here, so we can watch soem fucken footy with CR7 at Juventus Stadium in the bianconero jersey.

LETS FUCKEN GO, GIRLS!

- - - Updated - - -

Insanity + Johnny Square, Marko Pjaca and Moist Kean

Attachments

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Still can't believe this.

We just signed the Latin god of football and sex. Beppe dropped another cool 100mil like it was nothing. Add on to that Can, Spinazzola, Caldara and Cancelo who should all be very good additions as well.

Unless Ronaldo turns out to be a complete failure we might now be the best team in Europe on the field and we have the most marketable athlete in the entire world. Simply having Ronaldo is a massive status gesture (one that will likely more than pay for itself too) and if success on the field follows I really doubt we will have the same trouble we have had the past few years bringing top talent because of our presence in a mediocre domestic league.

We are going to win the next 10 scudetti and at least a few champions leagues in there. Will have millions of new plastic fans endorsements. etc. 10/10 mercato. Our management has done it again.

Next step should be doing whatever it takes to retain what we have. Priority should be to lock down Allegri, the fools on here that doubt him should be banned, we won't do better for a long time. Second is to lock down players, no more selling of players we should be retaining. Alex Sandro, Pjanic, Dybala. Short of a major issue there, we shouldn't be selling these kinds of players. The acquisition of Ronaldo should be a massive incentive for them to stay.

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
This signing will push Juve to the next level in branding alone. Juventus will now have the attention of the biggest stars in the game. WE ARE ONE OF THE BEST TEAMS IN THE WORLD!

Its been a massive pleasure watching this team fight back from Serie B to were we are today. Im even old enough to remember our last CL win and can now really think about it happening again.

FORZA JUVE!!!!

dyl1dyl

May 9, 2012
This signing will push Juve to the next level in branding alone. Juventus will now have the attention of the biggest stars in the game. WE ARE ONE OF THE BEST TEAMS IN THE WORLD!

Its been a massive pleasure watching this team fight back from Serie B to were we are today. Im even old enough to remember our last CL win and can now really think about it happening again.

FORZA JUVE!!!!
Our wings are incredible now. possibly

Left - Sandro/Marcelo>>>Ronaldo/Costa
Right - Cancelo/Cuadrado>>>Bernardeschi/Costa

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
This is a quality signing for us. He will be great for the team off/on the field and might be the last needed piece to get us over the top on the European stage. Gone are the days of cheering for the team in Serie B, happiness for the signing of the likes of Almiron, and Tiago Mendes, and pure joy of just securing a CL spot. Credit to Andrea Agnelli and the board of directors, especially Marotta, for pulling such an unanticipated and unimagined move, which will help in the overall strategy for the brand globalization of Juve over the long run. The last 11 years have been remarkable, and I literally enjoyed every bit of that roller coaster ride. I am old enough to remember our last CL win, so hopefully I will get to witness another triumph with the help of CR7.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 142)