Cristiano Ronaldo (170 Viewers)

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
What's still surprising to me is how he accepted to come to a shithole like Turin over Manchester or Beijing
Have you ever been to Torino? It's a lovely city - one of my favorites - it's chill, clean, with a lot of scenery and not much pollution and at the end of the day you're in Italy and not England which is the real shithole - I mean it's blackpool vs the breath taking coasts and Islands of the Mediterranean and the bellagio / alps, great coffee and food vs piss water and fish and chips oh and I have been to both countries plenty of time - One i go to whenever i can the other only if it business and I have to.

As for Beijing it was never an option for someone with Ronaldo's ambitions.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Marotta: “It was Cristiano Ronaldo, who was first to believe in this deal, the first to launch it, he chose Juve & when he understood that we could take this opportunity, the club’s shareholders agreed to support the business.”

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Why ? Caldara is one of the best young CB's in the league and has established himself in Serie A. It's not like we're bringing in some prospect here.
Yeah Rugani is better and more proven than caldara, but benatia is WC and was our best defender last season. You cant place a young potential defender with an ageing injury prone and error prone old killini and not expect to get destroyed.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
WΏΏdy?;5797012 said:
Yeah Rugani is better and more proven than caldara, but benatia is WC and was our best defender last season. You cant place a young potential defender with an ageing injury prone and error prone old killini and not expect to get destroyed.
You've clearly not or never watched Caldara I assume. At the present moment, Caldara is way ahead in his development stage compared to Rugani who has barely progressed from his early years. He's 24 years old and is not a prospect anymore.

Considering the injury problems we have at the back, it won't be a surprise to see him cement a starting spot as early as next season.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Marotta: “It was Cristiano Ronaldo, who was first to believe in this deal, the first to launch it, he chose Juve & when he understood that we could take this opportunity, the club’s shareholders agreed to support the business.”
Dat appeal :touched:

This transfer will mark the start of the era of our club signing superstar players more regularly.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
And speaking about butthurt:

"Does anyone really care about transfer gossip on the day England stand on the brink of reaching the World Cup final? Yes, they do – Cristiano Ronaldo has made sure of that with his blatant attempt to out-glitz Russia 2018 by making a literally sensational £100m move from Real Madrid to Juventus just as the tournament reaches its climax.

First up, where were Manchester United while all this was going on? Sitting back chillaxing according to the Express, which says the Red Devils could have re-signed Ronaldo if they wanted to but instead “rejected” the opportunity to do so. United were apparently asked “this summer and last summer” if they wanted the Portuguese superstar but said no both times. Similarly, Paris Saint-Germain – the only other team that were considered a viable option for Ronaldo – also passed up the chance to sign him.
So up stepped Juventus, where the Mirror says Cristiano will be “laughing all the way to the bank” and pocketing £72,925 a day, or 84p a second, which doesn’t actually sound like that much (but it is – it’s exactly the same as £72,925 a day)."

Well, yeah... I guess thanks, Man Utd and PSG for letting us have CR7, we couldnt have done it without your blessing...

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Dat appeal :touched:

This transfer will mark the start of the era of our club signing superstar players more regularly.
He could raise the level of our current players at the club too. I mean the young guys like Berna or Dybala(Especially the latter) could learn a thing or two from him. The way he approaches big games/tense moments, his movement in the box , his training regime etc

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
WΏΏdy?;5797012 said:
Haha, dude, please go back to the hole you've been hiding in lately and stop embarrassing yourself. Also, I had that ava first.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 146)