Cristiano Ronaldo (148 Viewers)

ronaldo99

Jun 27, 2020
Whatever kid. Enjoy your stay here. I'm sure it won't be long. As long as Ronaldo leaves or is sold, I'm sure you're going to defect, follow him around wherever he goes.

Boomer? LMAO.

No wonder this generation is mentally challenged and suffers from ADHD, among other ailments.

Fyi, this is a Juventus forum, not a Ronaldo fanboy page. I just thought I'd reiterate that, in case you weren't sure.

Have fun ;)
Ronaldo thread... Yes, the classic bite and act superior.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
so i watched ronaldo speak english. i'm surprised his english isn't that good. thought it would be better considering he was young when he join manu.

is his spanish also broken like his english?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I think the hypothetical question is should Ronaldo be kept, considering how much he earns? Is the salary justified, considering what his age, what he offers off the field, and how our gameplay is impacted?

No one is doubting the man's quality on the pitch, but if we can't upgrade the team because of his salary, what should we do then?

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Lets say you could go back to the summer 2018. You have the choice to spend the money used for Ronaldo on at least 2 great additions to the squad instead of him. What do you choose?

I know it's not easy to answer it like that, but lets try to play with the knowledge of hindsight.
We don't have to choose. We spent 100m on CR that summer, then bought out Costa from you guys for 40m, bought Cancelo for 40m, bought Bonucci back for 35m, Perin for 15m, signed Emre Can for free (16m sign on fee) and spent another 12.5m on Favilli and Magnani who never played a game for us.

So without Ronaldo we spent 150m. More than enough for two great players.

Then next summer we bought De Ligt for 85m, Danilo, Kulusevski (in January), Romero and Pellegrini for 50m combined (never played a game for us), Demiral for 18m and again Ramsey and Rabiot on huge wages for 'free'. 220m in total without Ramsey and Rabiot fees, not bothered to look that up.

Then spent another 130m last summer.

So, without Ronaldo, since his arrival, we have spent 500m (FIVE HUNDRED MILLION), half a BILLION on new players. Some of those deals were fake exchanges like Danilo-Cancelo and Pjanić-Arthur but even with that it is a HUGE amount of money.

Ronaldo did not stop us from spending or building a better team to complement him. Our management did.

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Everyone know hate speech was created by Millenials. Don't put on zoomers the shitshow you created. 81= 1981 = millenial
My parent's generation are probably more responsible for fucking up the planet and propagating hate speech, but my generation had a role too. You missed out though. You'd have loved growing up in the 80s and 90s. None of this cancel culture BS, and no Gretta Thunberg.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
My parent's generation are probably more responsible for fucking up the planet and propagating hate speech, but my generation had a role too. You missed out though. You'd have loved growing up in the 80s and 90s. None of this cancel culture BS, and no Gretta Thunberg.
Bring back the 80s and 90s. Bring back the great music and movies. Bring back the freedom.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Bring back the 80s and 90s. Bring back the great music and movies. Bring back the freedom.
Not everything about our contemporary world is shit, but social media has given everyone a platform, and that can be dangerous.

Freedom of speech is ok as long as it doesn't offend anyone. That sounds like restricted and controlled speech to me.

- - - Updated - - -

Nah, my country is still pretty chill. For now...
Are you Portuguese? I hear Portugal is pretty dope tbh. Many people say it's a cheaper Spain with great coffee, affordable wine and scenic views.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
@ronaldo99

Anyway, I'm just messing with you.

But with that said, I simply don't understand why you're just following one player instead of a club. I get that you can get attached to certain players, but for me that only comes through attraction for a club first and foremost.

Guess I'm just old school. ;)

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Not everything about our contemporary world is shit, but social media has given everyone a platform, and that can be dangerous.

Freedom of speech is ok as long as it doesn't offend anyone. That sounds like restricted and controlled speech to me.
I mean the general freedom. People were allowed to do, or get away with certain actions more than nowdays. There's good things in today's world, but fuck, bring back the real times.

ronaldo99

Jun 27, 2020

- - - Updated - - -

Are you Portuguese? I hear Portugal is pretty dope tbh. Many people say it's a cheaper Spain with great coffee, affordable wine and scenic views.
Yep, it's cool. Go for the beaches. The remote ones if you don't want to find any anoying Britts
You can't reason with extremists. To them they're doing God's work. We plebs need to be 'educated'.

- - - Updated - - -

@ronaldo99

Anyway, I'm just messing with you.

But with that said, I simply don't understand why you're just following one player instead of a club. I get that you can get attached to certain players, but for me that only comes through attraction for a club first and foremost.

Guess I'm just old school. ;)
I like to follow people that motivate me to get better. That's all. Regardless of the field.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 124)