Cristiano Ronaldo (164 Viewers)

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Im pretty sure Allegri is lying here, what was the point for CR to say this to allegri and then leave in 1 week ?
My theory: CR7 wanted to stay, but Allegri had other plans. Allegri wanted a no-pressure environment (his comfort zone), which wasn't possible as long as CR7 was here.

And he succeeded -> ppl are celebrating CL qualification.

https://oldjuve.com/2021/05/28/juventus-confirm-massimiliano-allegri-return-as-manager/
''Allegri will sign a four-year contract worth €9m per season at the club. His report also notes that the Italian boss will have “more power in terms of decision making”, transfers and more of a “key role” overall at Juventus.''

CR7 is not the villain here.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
My theory: CR7 wanted to stay, but Allegri had other plans. Allegri wanted a no-pressure environment (his comfort zone), which wasn't possible as long as CR7 was here.

https://oldjuve.com/2021/05/28/juventus-confirm-massimiliano-allegri-return-as-manager/
''Allegri will sign a four-year contract worth €9m per season at the club. His report also notes that the Italian boss will have “more power in terms of decision making”, transfers and more of a “key role” overall at Juventus.''

Great call by Max both in terms of operations and financials. COO and CFO in one.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

juventus as a no-pressure environment :baus:

things you learn on tuz, ep. 79

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
well, you shoudn't. He is the football GOAT, not a Miss Universe candidate.
What a stupid retort, and an unfactual statement to boot.

Both you and Juve 92 should kneel before the altar in front of a giant statue of Rodildo, you sycophantic ass lickers.

The way both of you suck his dick at every opportunity is so repulsive and ingratiating.

- - - Updated - - -

juventus as a no-pressure environment :baus:

things you learn on tuz, ep. 79
It's a narrative that suits their Rodildo loving ways. Anything to appease their master.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
What a stupid retort, and an unfactual statement to boot.

Both you and Juve 92 should kneel before the altar in front of a giant statue of Rodildo, you sycophantic ass lickers.

The way both of you suck his dick at every opportunity is so repulsive and ingratiating.

- - - Updated - - -

It's a narrative that suits their Rodildo loving ways. Anything to appease their master.
better be a fan of one of the greats, than of some pussy-ass injury prone nobody.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
These are not facts, just your opinion. He's one of the best ever, no doubt.

But him being the GOAT is your opinion solely.
The opposite is true, him not being the GOAT is your opinion, as he clearly is in every measurable way. And youre entitled to have your opinion, just have the courtesy of owning up to the fact that its your opinion and with no evidence to support the claim other than how you feel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
The opposite is true, him not being the GOAT is your opinion, as he clearly is in every measurable way. And youre entitled to have your opinion, just have the courtesy of owning up to the fact that its your opinion and with no evidence to support the claim other than how you feel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You Ronaldo fanboys are insufferable. Same as Messi fanboys.

I said again and again he's one of the best that ever played the game. But to call him the GOAT is stupid as you can't measure it like that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 148)