Cristiano Ronaldo (44 Viewers)

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Are you saying that Jesus Christ isn’t the GOAT?

@Hust
surely He's the GOAT of raising people from the dead, but that's a hard category for anyone else, since even the other persons in the Bible who've achieved that like Peter, Paul or Elijah were heavily assisted by God / Jesus.

other categories I'd probably nominate: preacher (one might even go broader and consider all spokesman), miracle worker, perhaps fasting champion (40 days sounds impressive, not sure how others have done). I don't think we have enough info on carpentry achievements or more obscure categories like football to make a serious claim there.

Last edited:
May 26, 2016
The GOAT of Fairytales is Jesus no doubt.
Jesus was most likely a chilled likeable hippie that people enjoyed to listen to and hang around. Its the people that wrote the scriptures who made the fairy tales

- - - Updated - - -

surely He's the GOAT of raising people from the dead, but that's a hard category for anyone else, since even the other persons in the Bible who've achieved that like Peter, Paul or Elijah were heavily assisted by God / Jesus.

other categories I'd probably nominate: preacher (one might even go broader and consider all spokesman), miracle worker, perhaps fasting champion (40 days sounds impressive, not sure how others have done). I don't think we have enough info on carpentry achievements or more obscure categories like football to make a serious claim there.
golden post :lol: perfect

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
The idea was good. Winning 3 major leagues as the best player. Winning CL with 3 clubs from 3 major leagues as the best player. That's GOAT status undoubtedly. But he ran into paratici, sarri, rabiot, arthur. A shame, 2-3 things done differently and it could have worked out
Im joking. It did work out, not fully, but mostly.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
He is the GOAT:

Star power
Unmatched mentality
Unbreakable records

Shut the fuck up now.

This shallow fool will be forgotten outside Portugal as soon as he stops making money for corporations which is at old age or death.
Unbreakable records? Galacticos and Madrid trillion dollar backing had nothing to do with allowing him tap-in goals at all I'm sure.
Barring that atletico game he has done jack shit after leaving. Even then what he has achieved is by pure athleticism and superior DNA, when it comes to technique and intelligence he is in back of the line.
Even when he still had a little something left Perez dumped his ass and there's a reason guy got tired of this pussy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)