Cristiano Ronaldo (115 Viewers)

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
He hails from a small country with a small population. He's probably the greatest Portuguese celebrity of all time. If he dint build a museum, someone else would have.
He's a legend for sure.
If someone else/government/company thinks thats a good idea and decide to build one, then by all means. But building one for yourself is weirdo stuff.
Imagine if Elon Musk or Bill Gates did that.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
He's a really strange guy - hides the mother of his first child (I guess it was a surrogate mother), all the other children are from the test tubes via artificial insemination, his 'relationships' with Irina Shayk were more like a pr stunt, the rape case, huge narcissistic personality, suspicions of homosexuality, god knows what else that we will never know. Oh, and it looks like that he pays a monthly salary to Georgina god knows what for
Im curious to see his behaviour once he has to retire from playing football altogether.

Poor guy will probably have a nervous breakdown and turn into Howard Hughes.

Mar 9, 2006
Just a rumour, there is nothing to back that up. Allegri himself said Ronaldo wanted to play for a different club.
Massimiliano Allegri has shrugged off Cristiano Ronaldo's departure from Juventus, with the Bianconeri boss saying "life goes on" without a player that "didn't want to play for the club anymore".
"I don’t like to think about what could have happened, in life you need to be practical. Here at Juventus, the group has always won trophies, not the single footballer.
"We have this characteristic in our DNA made of self-love and sacrifice. In order to be competitive and win, we must have ambition and passion."

You can read between the lines that he didn't like working with CR

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Massimiliano Allegri has shrugged off Cristiano Ronaldo's departure from Juventus, with the Bianconeri boss saying "life goes on" without a player that "didn't want to play for the club anymore".
"I don’t like to think about what could have happened, in life you need to be practical. Here at Juventus, the group has always won trophies, not the single footballer.
"We have this characteristic in our DNA made of self-love and sacrifice. In order to be competitive and win, we must have ambition and passion."

You are clearly more talented at "reading between the lines" than I am.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

:sergio:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Im pretty sure Allegri is lying here, what was the point for CR to say this to allegri and then leave in 1 week ?
Change of heart. Who knows what anyone is thinking? He might have been contemplating leaving since the season before, but no one can say for sure. Transfers can happen very quickly.

One week before he left he posted a lengthy post on Instagram saying not to believe the transfer rumours. Then Allegri says he is staying, end of issue. Then he played the first game of the season. Then Allegri says he asked to leave. Then he left. I don't think you need to read between the lines, rather the lines themselves.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
He's a legend for sure.
If someone else/government/company thinks thats a good idea and decide to build one, then by all means. But building one for yourself is weirdo stuff.
Imagine if Elon Musk or Bill Gates did that.
Imo it tells quite well what kinda person he is. Building a museum of yourself is just some weird stuff.

A lot of narcissism.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 100)