Cristiano Ronaldo (128 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Ah, the probably deserved it gang. Tuz, never change :touched:
Rodildo fans are insufferable. If Rodildo took a shit in a public square, they'd probably claim the marble and concrete deserved it, or that he sanctified and consecrated the space with his "holy shit."

Hopefully, Ghana and Uruguay can make his World Cup stay short and painful.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
What the fuck is wrong with you? You are acting like he killed the "child"
Football player, that is idolized by millions of kids around the world, hits a kid because was making a video of him while he was sulking after another disappointing game. It speaks volumes of a man he is. Absolutely shocking, disgusting stuff. The kid is autistic, not that he knew back then, but nonetheless he gives me the vibe of control freak, a psycho. No amount of instagram posts, pics of him and his family while he puts a fake happy face on, can patch this.

Mar 9, 2006
Hit, slap or whatever, hes not a role model hes presenting himself to be. Great football player, no doubt, but shitty human.
He's a really strange guy - hides the mother of his first child (I guess it was a surrogate mother), all the other children are from the test tubes via artificial insemination, his 'relationships' with Irina Shayk were more like a pr stunt, the rape case, huge narcissistic personality, suspicions of homosexuality, god knows what else that we will never know. Oh, and it looks like that he pays a monthly salary to Georgina god knows what for

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
He's a really strange guy - hides the mother of his first child (I guess it was a surrogate mother), all the other children are from the test tubes via artificial insemination, his 'relationships' with Irina Shayk were more like a pr stunt, the rape case, huge narcissistic personality, suspicions of homosexuality, god knows what else that we will never know. Oh, and it looks like that he pays a monthly salary to Georgina god knows what for
Its an instagram family and you answered this one.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
It's an allowance ffs.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I don't think him being petulant necessarily makes him a bad person, but he's gone from a poor background and education as a child to a very privileged life as a teenager, and then onto being super rich and successful. He's childish and immature and arrogant at times but maybe that's to be expected with his life trajectory.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I don't think him being petulant necessarily makes him a bad person, but he's gone from a poor background and education as a child to a very privileged life as a teenager, and then onto being super rich and successful. He's childish and immature and arrogant at times but maybe that's to be expected with his life trajectory.
True that. However he's the only athlete I know that built a museum about himself

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
The amount of disrespect he gets on here is unreal. Yeh, he left us a few days before the window closed, but can we really blame him? Allegri forced him to leave:

Allegri is claimed to have said: "Get rid of Ronaldo, he’s blocking the growth of the team and the club."

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The amount of disrespect he gets on here is unreal. Yeh, he left us a few days before the window closed, but can we really blame him? Allegri forced him to leave:

Allegri is claimed to have said: "Get rid of Ronaldo, he’s blocking the growth of the team and the club."
Just a rumour, there is nothing to back that up. Allegri himself said Ronaldo wanted to play for a different club.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 104)