Cristiano Ronaldo (234 Viewers)

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
I honestly couldnt a give a shit who is GOAT i would have him in my top 5 with Maradona etc and in what order? i dont really care there all insane solo match winners.

Yea he would definitely be in top five.
He will probably be the number 1 followed by 2.3.4.5 which are humongous levels below him. The thing is that this guy has no flaws. Maradona was drug, Pele was ugliness. Messi is lack of EPL.

Anyway, cr7 career is coming to a close in five years, about time when football will probably die off too. That is unless football get rejuvenated with better rules like removing offside and rolling sub.

The recent Olympic Games garnered five times viewership vs euro. On top of that, football was also the second least viewed sport in Olympic, coming just in front of curling. The other day I watched a full handball game.

Not sure if it wears due to the beautiful players, but I have never felt such adraneline rush in football.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Every tackle on Maradona was intended to break his leg but he danced through them, he'd walk through modern day defenders. Ronaldo the greatest achiever in football, Messi more talented than Ronaldo but Maradona was something special before drugs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 212)