Cristiano Ronaldo (90 Viewers)

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
What a fucking load of shite for real. Everyone knows that if he wants to leave, he will leave. It's not like there ain't clubs waiting, because there is. He could hand pick the clubs he wants to go and he will go there. Even a fucking Burnley would pay him 15m a season if he said i'll be there. People are so god damn stupid when it comes to these things. That Arabian oil billionare who's in charge for PSG, how the fuck he would turn down bringing in Ronaldo? It's one of those things, he prob collects different aeroplanes meanwhile you're sticking with stamps. Ronaldo is like the rarity you need to collect, the fucking GOAT who played for your club and people are seriously wondering whether they're willing to bring him in?

He will be here this season and probably next as well. Sad thing about is, that he will be banging tons of goals and outsprinting all these wannabe athletes in footballing world.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
What a fucking load of shite for real. Everyone knows that if he wants to leave, he will leave. It's not like there ain't clubs waiting, because there is. He could hand pick the clubs he wants to go and he will go there. Even a fucking Burnley would pay him 15m a season if he said i'll be there. People are so god damn stupid when it comes to these things. That Arabian oil billionare who's in charge for PSG, how the fuck he would turn down bringing in Ronaldo? It's one of those things, he prob collects different aeroplanes meanwhile you're sticking with stamps. Ronaldo is like the rarity you need to collect, the fucking GOAT who played for your club and people are seriously wondering whether they're willing to bring him in?

He will be here this season and probably next as well. Sad thing about is, that he will be banging tons of goals and outsprinting all these wannabe athletes in footballing world.
Id be happy to pay him 15m per season..it is the 30m net that concerns me. But don't disagree..most clubs would welcome him no doubt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)