Cristiano Ronaldo (56 Viewers)

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
That his current quality nowadays. there are so much of his fanbois who life in the past
The main problem of him in Juventus is his quality is nowhere around the peak CR7 (slightly more than a half of his peak) but we paid double of his salary
For "Peak" CR the bidding would start at 400M and wages would be 60m+ a year not 30m..we are paying half not double.
We are taking about GOAT here, to put it in perspective now that he has aged, strikers out there now even in their prime, are barely on his level and STILL it can be argued he is at worst among top 5 game changers so what's the basis to pay him less? Let's not forget brand appeal and money he brings in and even with inferior squad we have he has done his part period.

Last edited:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Yeah, but to be fair to him, it's never easy to score when you're up against one of the main Vissel Kobe defenders.

I'm only kidding of course. Thomas Vermaelen isn't one of the main Vissel Kobe defenders. He only plays about a dozen (or even less?) games a season. :grin:
Being semi-retired is apparently enough to get into the Belgium team these days.

Ronaldo stalkers are some of the worst. I imagine they are all 13 years old, but in all likelihood there are many grown adults with lawns and colanders who go to bed with life-size plush pillows of him.

Celebrity worship is one of the weirdest things out there.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Hopefully he travels to Dubai and never comes back. Eating gay steaks with Salt Bae and retiring from football would be the best deal for us and for him.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Reports that his wages would be decreased to ~20m but he'd get an extension for another year...

So instead of making 31m net over one year, he'd earn ~40m over two seasons. How would that decrease his weight on the books? From my calculations from top of my head we'd go from ~90m to ~55m...

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Reports that his wages would be decreased to ~20m but he'd get an extension for another year...

So instead of making 31m net over one year, he'd earn ~40m over two seasons. How would that decrease his weight on the books? From my calculations from top of my head we'd go from ~90m to ~55m...
That's a huge cut and add to that some sales and the 80 mil from the capital investment it's a good swing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)