Cristiano Ronaldo (56 Viewers)

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
@DAiDEViL

I phrased that wrong, I meant that he should be a focal point because he's our best and most effective player. We need a system that works and where you can swap players in and out without much disruption. I don't like building around any single player, the philosophy and style needs to consistent.

Jun 16, 2020
Invisible game yesterday. Didn’t got provided with decent opportunities in attack, and didn’t do much to improve Portugal’s game overal.

We’ll know more about his future in the next 2 weeks I think. If he goes I don’t expect it to be a late summer transfer.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Good, he is out of Euro. So we can solve the most important matters for our mercato

Just pleasr remove this stumbling block and rebuild for the future, especially his atrocious wages
If he want to take paycut to 10m/ year + another 10m bonuses (2.5m Serie A win, 7,5m UCL win) , let's consider. That is good amount for both parties
That if he really love Juventus, but I doubt it. His ego too big to do that, as he only love himself and money

I am actually okay if he still want 30m (but it will be performance based) >> 10m wages +20 million bonuses (at least 30 goals in all comp = 5m, winning serie a 5m, UCL winning 10m total 20m). So if we get seasons like this year then he only get 15mil

On top of that, renew Dybala for 9m wages + 6m bonuses (1m for Coppa Italy, 1m for Serie A + 1m for UCL qual that can improve to 4m if winning UCL)

In fact , it is okay to give bigger bonuses if certain sport achiements the players get, but keep the wages low
This will make our players is sell able, especially after a bad season. Because they dont unlock all of their bonuses and other team still can afford their wages
dont-give-up-your-dreams-meme~2.jpg

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Only way he stays IMO is with original contract in place. If he takes less money probably rather be with PSG or MU who presently have a greater chance of CL success than Juve. Him and Max want to WIN. Just that didn't seem CR7 and Max were on the same page strategy wise.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Penaldo can't score when he doesn't get penalty LOL
Yeah, but to be fair to him, it's never easy to score when you're up against one of the main Vissel Kobe defenders.

I'm only kidding of course. Thomas Vermaelen isn't one of the main Vissel Kobe defenders. He only plays about a dozen (or even less?) games a season. :grin:

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Yeah, but to be fair to him, it's never easy to score when you're up against one of the main Vissel Kobe defenders. I'm only kidding of course. Thomas Vermaelen isn't one of the main Vissel Kobe defenders. He only plays about a dozen (or even less?) games a season. :grin:
That his current quality nowadays. there are so much of his fanbois who life in the past
The main problem of him in Juventus is his quality is nowhere around the peak CR7 (slightly more than a half of his peak) but we paid double of his salary

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
:sergio:

The amount of disrespect he gets on here is fucking ridiculous..
Just ignore him worst poster on this forum and does not even make sense half the time. I wouldnt even mind they would have beat belgium if wasnt for that shit jota missing 50 million sitters in the euros including two vs belgium and one that ronaldo set up for him. At least get them on target ffs.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)