Cristiano Ronaldo (91 Viewers)

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Good, he is out of Euro. So we can solve the most important matters for our mercato

Just pleasr remove this stumbling block and rebuild for the future, especially his atrocious wages
If he want to take paycut to 10m/ year + another 10m bonuses (2.5m Serie A win, 7,5m UCL win) , let's consider. That is good amount for both parties
That if he really love Juventus, but I doubt it. His ego too big to do that, as he only love himself and money

I am actually okay if he still want 30m (but it will be performance based) >> 10m wages +20 million bonuses (at least 30 goals in all comp = 5m, winning serie a 5m, UCL winning 10m total 20m). So if we get seasons like this year then he only get 15mil

On top of that, renew Dybala for 9m wages + 6m bonuses (1m for Coppa Italy, 1m for Serie A + 1m for UCL qual that can improve to 4m if winning UCL)

In fact , it is okay to give bigger bonuses if certain sport achiements the players get, but keep the wages low
This will make our players is sell able, especially after a bad season. Because they dont unlock all of their bonuses and other team still can afford their wages

Last edited:

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Agree with larger portions of salary being directly linked to achievements. But isn't it more than just his salary? It is the fact he walks for free next summer. It is the fact that we are in a rebuild stage and building a team to cater for his needs would be short term planning, not long term planning.

Ronaldo has a big decision to make but if he wants one more CL, then please leave for PSG where it is possible. We are not there yet...this is a rebuild...next season's target is winning serie A again and setting the foundations for this team for the next 3 plus years.

It makes very little sense on field and off field to try and keep him here.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Agree with larger portions of salary being directly linked to achievements. But isn't it more than just his salary? It is the fact he walks for free next summer. It is the fact that we are in a rebuild stage and building a team to cater for his needs would be short term planning, not long term planning.

Ronaldo has a big decision to make but if he wants one more CL, then please leave for PSG where it is possible. We are not there yet...this is a rebuild...next season's target is winning serie A again and setting the foundations for this team for the next 3 plus years.

It makes very little sense on field and off field to try and keep him here.
If we find the right replacement for him and improve our midfield, we will beat PSG ass and him there. Love to see that

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Only CR7 fanboi that saw him really worth all the wages his get from us, he actually not worth half of that with what he achieved with us

A half of that kind of salary players (left winger or centre forward) probably can get us to at least another semifinal in the last 3 years
If we use that money to get Kevin De Bruyne or Kante instead of him we probably getting 1 UCL

When his idol can't achieve that , they blame all other Juventus players. While his goals are the products of no other then teamplay
So I said to all CR7 fanboi here that not love Juventus, you beter GTFO

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
lol @ thinking we can just give Cristiano a 50 to 60% paycut.

It's simple; either he leaves now or he sits out his contract and leaves on a free.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
The problem with cutting his pay is that he'll leave, anyone will be able to match it and he'll be gone. I can only see Lewandowski getting similar numbers as CR7 and we're not getting M'Bappe or Neymar when on a cost cutting mission. My opinion is that we should keep him here and help Allegri build an appropriate team around CR7.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
The problem with cutting his pay is that he'll leave, anyone will be able to match it and he'll be gone. I can only see Lewandowski getting similar numbers as CR7 and we're not getting M'Bappe or Neymar when on a cost cutting mission. My opinion is that we should keep him here and help Allegri build an appropriate team around CR7.
That ship has sailed. It's too late for that to happen imo. Sucks we happened to have a chainsmoking loser and an amateur coaching him in his time here. Not to mention an inept turd responsible for building a team.

Start new and build around the likes of Chiesa and DeLigt.

Last edited:
Jul 2, 2006
That ship has sailed. It's too late for that to happen imo. Sucks we happened to have a chainsmoking loser and an amateur coaching him in his time here. Not to mention an inept turd responsible for building a team.

Start new and build around the likes of Chiesa and DeLigt.
strangely, he seemed happier and scored more under the coaching of chainsmoker and an amateur than the coaching of the fraud we had before them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)