Cristiano Ronaldo (375 Viewers)

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
No club will pay that kind amount of money for peak Messi, let alone for peak CR7

300m growth investment is to grow CR7 money bags
400m another covid growth investment to keep growing CR7 money bags
Still no UCL , fuck

We can get 11 Chiesas or 17 Locatelli's for that money and they are the future. CR7 is the past now

That's the kind of logic Agnelli used when he hired pirlol as coach.
Why did we buy only one Buffon with Zidane money?
Should have gotten 2 Buffons and also 2 cannavaros that would have been the tits.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
All those who want Ronaldo gone will be in shock and feel regret when we trade him for Icardi. That exchange in a transfer to PSG (the only realistic option) is the most likely outcome in case he goes.
You may be right...i dont want icardi here,but at the same time I dont want the club to be under massive constraint if ronaldo stays. If the club is now in a better financial position to keep him and allegri sees him being crucial to his set up and he stays then so be it.

Rumours keep stating we are after one more forward regardless of him staying..if he leaves they want two forwards...not sure what the go is with that but icardi is a forward and just maybe after years of rumours we are a club that seems to admire the cunt.

But Ronaldo needs to make a decision sooner rather than later...wpuld hate to see this linger to the point where he leaves late and we have no time to react.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
And CR7 better listen to Max on his strategy. If you want to win the CL title, you will score less goals and play less. And maybe if Max gets the MF right, he still scores more goals. CR7 should get subbed out playing against inferior league opponents if getting a 1-2 goal lead from the 60th minute on. You only will not get back on defense while only looking to add to your personal goall total. TEAM JUVE, CR7!

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
All the fanbois will unite. There would be peace at last.
Nah man, that discussion fuels their life and existence. Without it they are souless ghouls. They will allways try to 1-up their man and root for their own masturbation. Its like Opium and a substitute for a lack of validation in their childhood i suspect. "My Toy is bigger/better than yours!!!"

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
Honestly who really wants Ronaldo for the price of 30 mil. Nobody! Real not interested, Man United not interested they just bought Sancho for 85 mil.
Not even Paris. the only possibility would be Mbappe leaving. Their asking price is 200 mil nobody can buy him at this moment.
His only choice is staying at Juve

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 14, Guests: 341)